+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delayed applications of October

naturalca

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the feedback. I really wish what you said is true.
In any case, we have no other way to wait right now.
Wishing it be true doesn't mean it will be. Sometimes wishing sth makes you believe a lie or stay away from the truth. Sometimes people intend to believe things that they wish to happen and usually they are wrong.

arash1718

Star Member
May 29, 2013
where did you get the idea that November applicants are cutting the line? no reports about AOR for November applications have been posted here
November was an example. I wanted to say it's better if it is first come first serve.
However, if what the agent said is true, this might happen.
From what people said here, the agent I talked to was insane. I'll try to call tomorrow.

arash1718

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Wishing it be true doesn't mean it will be. Sometimes wishing sth makes you believe a lie or stay away from the truth. Sometimes people intend to believe things that they wish to happen and usually they are wrong.
I also wish you're wrong ;)

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
November was an example. I wanted to say it's better if it is first come first serve.
However, if what the agent said is true, this might happen.
From what people said here, the agent I talked to was insane. I'll try to call tomorrow.
Just stop wasting your time calling any CIC agent ... they don’t process any applications and all they can do is searching the database - which doesn’t really help if your info is not in it ... besides, tomorrow is weekend

arash1718

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Just stop wasting your time calling any CIC agent ... they don’t process any applications and all they can do is searching the database - which doesn’t really help if your info is not in it ... besides, tomorrow is weekend
Just to clarify, he found my application in their system. He said "they put some of the applications in the backlog to proceed with the other ones and we don't know when it will be out of backlog... it could be till jan-feb"

thegentleman

Mar 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
June 21th 2012 Med's Done....: June 21th 2012
Doc's Request.
February 4, 2013
AOR Received.
N/A Sponsorship Approved: October 17, 2012
File Transfer...
October 17, 2012 In Process: January 30, 2013 RPRF Request..: February 4, 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt. COPR Received: May 8, 2013
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013
You will find 300lb 75yrs genius is every single office in Canada.
This kind of comedy is what I visit this website for... keep the laughs coming boys.

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
I called CIC yesterday and the agent found my application. It was received on October 13th as expected. But he did not give me a good news after that. Due to the load of applications they put some of the applications, including mine, in back log and we might not receive AOR for a while (till January or February as he said).

This does not seems fair since we were first in line. Why someone who applies on November for example, should cut the line?

Do you think if we should keep calling and ask them to process our applications?
Well we were all warned to wait because of this same issue the backlog we were told before hand people who applied right on october 11 would be pushed back because the work load is too much,

arash1718

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Well we were all warned to wait because of this same issue the backlog we were told before hand people who applied right on october 11 would be pushed back because the work load is too much,
for 2-3 weeks it's ok but for few months? I don't know.
I think it's more fair to put more effort on people who sent their applications earlier not the opposite