+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay Spouse Open Work Permit more that 2 months

renjuks

Sep 18, 2019
helloo guys!.
This regarding the work permit of Mine.
I applied for Spouse open work permit on 25th Jun 2019 , it crossed the processing time. it takes about 8 weeks but it has crossed 2 and half months.! What will do ? I need to wait or what to do ?

Plz anyone facing same problem just let me know what to do.?

Thx

Reactions: Queen.k

preetgill12

Sep 19, 2019
helloo guys!.
I applied for Spouse open work permit on 25th Jun 2019 , it crossed the processing time. it takes about 8 weeks but it has crossed 2 and half months.! What will do ? I need to wait or what to do ?

Thx
same here waiting for 3 months

Bachelor101

Sep 26, 2018
helloo guys!.

Thx
I’m also in the same boat applied in August however the processing time for SOWP is 103days and they are currently processing application they received on May 27,2019 so u have a few more weeks to go

Queen.k

Sep 25, 2019
London
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Hai.

My visa Approved today.

Thx
Hello

I am an international student. I came here in the Canada last Dec. 2018 and my program will be finish next year August 2020. I came here alone and my status was single. Last month I just get married, and I want to apply an Spouse visa (open work permit) for my husband.

Any advices how I can apply an Spouse visa?
Thank you.