+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay permanant resident visa approval

Kenny Bui

Feb 19, 2017
Hi all !

Firstly, I would like to say thanks for your time supporting me.

I would like to explain my application process and hope that you check what is problem about approved delay:

I applied for permanent resident in Manitoba, Canada.

Visa office is checking in Singapore.

I applied the document in 27 April 16 and CIC alerted started on 24 May 2016.

I received a request to take medical examination on 21 July 2017 and CIC evaluated pass 1 week after that.

I sent a mail to update my newborn and received a request to take medical examination on 13 Aug 2016 and CIC evaluated pass 1 week after that.

On 23 Aug 2016 I received a mail informed that I had lacked off the document is right of permanent resident fee receipt and immediately I sent mail to explain why and sent hard copy by fast post.

Until now it’s nearly 1 year waiting, but the status is still no change. So please help me checking is there any problem or what’s happen with my application, estimating when my application can be proceed ( I can check the status online).

I am looking for your feedback and hope having great information.

Thanks so much for your time.

Best Regards,

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
Not sure you have much choice here but to just continue checking your status via CIC's Client Application Status (i.e. E-cas) web page.

Another option would be for you to submit questions via CIC's IRCC Webform.

For the Singapore office you can go here: IRCC Webform Singapore (see additional details below):

You may use this form if:

• You have submitted an application at a visa office abroad.
  • The information you seek is not available on E-cas.
  • Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times. Information on processing times.
  • You wish to report important changes regarding your application, such as births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in address, changes in employment, acquisition of a new educational credential, results of an approved language test.
If you are sponsoring a family member abroad, and if you are in Canada, you may wish to contact:

For general enquiries, see:

• Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website
      • Your local visa office website

You can also find additional contact details for the Singapore VO here: Visa office in Singapore, Singapore

Kenny Bui

Feb 19, 2017
Not sure you have much choice here but to just continue checking your status via CIC's Client Application Status (i.e. E-cas) web page.

Another option would be for you to submit questions via CIC's IRCC Webform.

For the Singapore office you can go here: IRCC Webform Singapore (see additional details below):

You may use this form if:

• You have submitted an application at a visa office abroad.
  • The information you seek is not available on E-cas.
  • Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times. Information on processing times.
  • You wish to report important changes regarding your application, such as births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in address, changes in employment, acquisition of a new educational credential, results of an approved language test.
If you are sponsoring a family member abroad, and if you are in Canada, you may wish to contact:

For general enquiries, see:

• Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website
      • Your local visa office website

You can also find additional contact details for the Singapore VO here: Visa office in Singapore, Singapore
Thank so much. Have a nice day

Sara92

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Edmotnon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did your spouse medical exam? I mean X-ray? Because I see when you applied she was in pregnant at this time. And did you apply via express entry or paper base?

Kenny Bui

Feb 19, 2017
Did your spouse medical exam? I mean X-ray? Because I see when you applied she was in pregnant at this time. And did you apply via express entry or paper base?
X-Ray is already. I apply via express entry not paper base.
Thanks for your information.