+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in the visa.

mohd2332

Star Member
May 11, 2018
I have submitted my application on 3/7/2018. On 2/8/2018 I received a message from the cic requiring me to
upload my cv and to fill a form called supplementary information form.

This form has some weird question like what was the name of my supervisor in Iran? I am not from this country,
I am from Jordan.

I sent many emails to the vac and I tried to contact with the embassy, but they both do not give any information regarding the visa applications, and do not help at all.

My semester starts on the 4th of September and it is now 30/8/2018 so I might miss this semester.

Have anyone experienced the same thing? and when to expect a reply to my application?

Serha

Sep 1, 2018
nothing yet
I see,
My case is more frustrating than most. I applied from Iraq in May 2018 and nothing at all. It stays the same.
Ankara is processing my apllapplica, I have written many times but not a single response only automated responses.

mohd2332

Star Member
May 11, 2018
I see,
My case is more frustrating than most. I applied from Iraq in May 2018 and nothing at all. It stays the same.
Ankara is processing my apllapplica, I have written many times but not a single response only automated responses.
I do not get it you applied from Iraq and the application is processed in Turkey?

Serha

Sep 1, 2018
I do not get it you applied from Iraq and the application is processed in Turkey?
Yes,
Initially I thought Amman was processing my application since applications submitted from Iraq werr processed in Amman. It's what written on the website because there is no consulate to Canada in Iraq.
So I wrote to Amman about the reason why it had taken so much time and they responded that Ankara was processing my application. It might be because I am a Turkish citizen.
There is another person on this form who is from Jordan and his application is being processed in Ankara as well (it's what they wrote to him).

mohd2332

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Yes,
Initially I thought Amman was processing my application since applications submitted from Iraq werr processed in Amman. It's what written on the website because there is no consulate to Canada in Iraq.
So I wrote to Amman about the reason why it had taken so much time and they responded that Ankara was processing my application. It might be because I am a Turkish citizen.
There is another person on this form who is from Jordan and his application is being processed in Ankara as well (it's what they wrote to him).
how did you manage to contact with them jn Amman? I tried to but they do not reply at all

Stakpo

Sep 2, 2018
Any updates..I have applied for a visitor visa from the UK and it’s been two months but no response from the embassy

Reactions: Hinakianii

Hinakianii

Aug 31, 2018
Any updates..I have applied for a visitor visa from the UK and it’s been two months but no response from the embassy
I have also applied for study permit from Uk it’s been two months not getting any response at all classes starting from tomorrow