+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in study permit (sds) process. NEED HELP

Kashishjess

Dec 22, 2019
Hello guys, i applied for study permit on 11 april for fall 2020.
Received biometric correspondence letter on 2nd july.
the problem is that my last date for course reg is 31st july and before that i have to upload my study permit if i get one, if not then i won’t be able to get into this semestter. Haven’t received any decision yet or any response. I’m just worried and want my decision before 31st july. Should i contact them? Reminding them this issue. Need help guys.

Hp1602

Jul 19, 2020
1.You can contact them directly on the available contact number
2.You can also use tweeter handle and tag them.
3.Raise a webform.
I hope it helps.

Sirwise

Jul 19, 2019
Hello guys, i applied for study permit on 11 april for fall 2020.
Received biometric correspondence letter on 2nd july.
the problem is that my last date for course reg is 31st july and before that i have to upload my study permit if i get one, if not then i won’t be able to get into this semestter. Haven’t received any decision yet or any response. I’m just worried and want my decision before 31st july. Should i contact them? Reminding them this issue. Need help guys.
Firstly, send your school an email informing them about the issue at hand. Let them know that IRCC started processing study permit applications not long ago (July 1,2020) due to COVID-19 pandemic ,hence they should extend the registration period for you or better still allow you to register pending a decision from IRCC.
NB: Due to the suspension of SP processing , IRCC has many backlogs and for that matter they can't attend to your request quickly.
Secondly, raise a webform to alert IRCC of registration deadline fast approaching.

All the best.

Last edited:

Kashishjess

Dec 22, 2019
Firstly, send your school an email informing them about the issue at hand. Let them know that IRCC started processing study permit applications not long ago (July 1,2020) due to COVID-19 pandemic ,hence they should extend the registration period for you or better still allow you to register pending a decision from IRCC.
NB: Due to the suspension of SP processing , IRCC has may backlogs and for that matter they can't attend to your request quickly.
Secondly, raise a webform to alert IRCC of registration deadline fast approaching.

All the best.
okayyy i’ll contact my school as well as IRCC thru webform. Thankyou:)