Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2016
vb38834 said:
I have applied on Nov 20th & my reporting date in TRU was 4th Jan. After emails from univ, I was forced to defer my admission to May intake. Assuming that Visa guys would reject my Visa since univ dead line has already crossed, I have faxed the new offer letter along with a note regarding my deferral to the Visa office Delhi.

I am getting afraid, will they reject my Visa or what could be the reason, when others got Visa in a month time :(
same here, did you faxed the letter without being asked? have you been asked for medical test?

vb38834

Jan 16, 2016
Not sure which location u r from. Here in India, Hyderabad we complete all the steps before we apply for Visa, which also includes medical exam. When my dead line for TRU has crossed, I did not want to give any opportunity for the Visa guys to reject my app. So I took the initiative to email and fax the new offer letter of May to the embassy. Tomorrow I am planning to send the hard copy of my new offer letter along with a note through VFS to the embassy.

I have been informed by my consultant that when ever the Visa gets delayed with out any reason and if u feel the documentation is perfect & complete authenticated, it is good to fax them a note every alternate date, giving them all the details like when u have applied, passport no, tracking no, univ name, joining date etc. According to the consultant, when ever there was delay in Visa & when students have faxed the embassy, there was a result with in few days of time. So I am hoping the same for me... as well as... all you folks who are waiting for Visa just like me.

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
Thanks for this info! I'm planning to fax the visa office a statement letter that my campus still accepting late attendance until 1st February.

Should I fax it to the local visa office or to Canada? Anyone have the number of Canadian visa office in Canada?

vb38834

Jan 16, 2016
I have faxed it to the Canada embassy in Delhi, where Visa processing is done. So you may also fax it to the place where the final processing of Visa takes place.

Sany201019

Oct 22, 2016
betteka said:
Thanks for the info!
Hey guys I would like to know whether you got your visa after all these problems. It would be very helpful coz I m facing the same situation now.

Thanks in advance