+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay In study permit and deferral

Famous216

Sep 29, 2019
Good day Helican,
How long does it take to get deferral letter in university of Prince Edward Island as an international student??

I have applied for my study permit visas on paperwork for over two months now, I haven’t gotten any response stating that I should go for my medical exam.

How many months does it take for the visas officer to request for medical examinations??

Please I would really appreciate if I got a reply from you.
Thank you so much.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You really should have asked for a deferral before the semester started. Each school and program have different policies on deferrals.

Enijessy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Good day Helican,
How long does it take to get deferral letter in university of Prince Edward Island as an international student??

I have applied for my study permit visas on paperwork for over two months now, I haven’t gotten any response stating that I should go for my medical exam.

How many months does it take for the visas officer to request for medical examinations??

Thank you so much.
When did you apply ? I applied first week of July , medical passed , no response since then

Sep 11, 2019
Good day Helican,

Thank you so much.
mmmmm i also got admission in same university and now am same I want to deferred too I don't kw