+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in pr process

Helikazar

Feb 18, 2021
Hi everyone. My pr application has completed in January 13 , 2021. But I have not still received my Copr. Ircc has just send me an email that due to covid all process have delay. Is anyone in the same situation? What can we do? I am so upset

Aug 15, 2020
Hi everyone. My pr application has completed in January 13 , 2021. But I have not still received my Copr. Ircc has just send me an email that due to covid all process have delay. Is anyone in the same situation? What can we do? I am so upset
Same situation. Submitted the supporting docs on 11th January, finished medical and biometrics but still no response from IRCC about the final decision. Is there any way, we can estimate how much time it is taking on average to process the PR application amidst COVID-19?

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Given the current context, your situation is normal and a quick look in other threads on this forum will make you realize that your case is nothing out of the ordinary.

Your best bet would be to order your GCMS notes and see exactly at what stage you are. This is the only way you could guesstimate how long you would still have to wait to get your COPR.

Being upset and frustrated is normal, but unfortunately, there is not much you can do except be patient and make the best out of the time you have to wait (more savings, more time with family and close friends, etc.)