+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in getting TRV

zainali89

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Hello,

I applied for my TRV extension on Sept 6. Haven't heard any thing back yet. Is any body facing similar situation ?

Called CIC they said its under 2nd review (since Sept 9) and they can not give any timeline.

Any other source where I can request for more information ?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Mabeh

Aug 29, 2014
Hi! How's your application?
I applied trv November 6 . Until now I don't have any update yet so I called up cic yesterday then they told me it was transferred to New York for further verification.. then I called up to new York according to them they can't access my application because no I haven't submitted my passport or I don't need request of passport yet ..
I'm under work permit.. and planning to leave canda on dec 28

Ravi123456

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
zainali89 said:
Hello,

I applied for my TRV extension on Sept 6. Haven't heard any thing back yet. Is any body facing similar situation ?

Called CIC they said its under 2nd review (since Sept 9) and they can not give any timeline.

Any other source where I can request for more information ?

Please advise.

Thank you.
Any luck on the application ?

Ravi123456

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Mabeh said:
Hi! How's your application?
I applied trv November 6 . Until now I don't have any update yet so I called up cic yesterday then they told me it was transferred to New York for further verification.. then I called up to new York according to them they can't access my application because no I haven't submitted my passport or I don't need request of passport yet ..
I'm under work permit.. and planning to leave canda on dec 28
Any updates on your applciation? I myself applied on Nov 24 and I am also planning to leave for vacation on Dec 25 :'(