+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

degree or admission change from one univer to other

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi every body
i have got admission in university of alberta as well as in university of callgary for m.eng but i have processed my visa and also submitted one year fee in alberta and now i want to join university of callgary so please any one can guide me that if i got visa on university of alberta letter then after going to canada can i change my unversity their or i should withdraw my case and reapply with university of callgary letter but it will be new case and the old case was submitted 3 moths earlier....so prompt reply would be highly apppreciated.........

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waziri said:
hi every body
i have got admission in university of alberta as well as in university of callgary for m.eng but i have processed my visa and also submitted one year fee in alberta and now i want to join university of callgary so please any one can guide me that if i got visa on university of alberta letter then after going to canada can i change my unversity their or i should withdraw my case and reapply with university of callgary letter but it will be new case and the old case was submitted 3 moths earlier....so prompt reply would be highly apppreciated.........
Hi,

Yes, on the basis of a valid study permit, you can change your course/school.

Refer;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/study/study-faq13.asp

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks buddy for ur information .......so it means i can change it easily .....be blessed dear