+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Degree not shown in Arrima (Quebec Portal)- Steps to resolve

depali_nn

Nov 22, 2018
Hello Everyone,

If someone can not find her university name in the list and it does not come in search then what she can do?
How can she input her education in the Quebec Arrima?

Thanks a lot in advance.

EdmontonDreamer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Embassy
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018
hi @daris25
my cousin has done MBA (general) from India. in the aot list business administration (bachelors) is in section b. can he claim points as he has done masters not bachelors in the same field.

thanking you in advance

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
hi @daris25
my cousin has done MBA (general) from India. in the aot list business administration (bachelors) is in section b. can he claim points as he has done masters not bachelors in the same field.

thanking you in advance
Yes he can claim points

May 4, 2014
Dear All,

i know that from the last many days people are confused how to enter the field of the degree/ specialization.

Now here is the solution.
Step 1. First of all you have to create your login and enter your details by using chrome. The reason I am suggesting you to use chrome because there is a option of translation.When you create a login and enter few details people sometimes says that it automatically logout, so please after two -three minutes at the last bottom there is a option called record. Don't worry you can click any option and again enter your details. Your data will be save.

Step 2: Now the problem is in your schooling details i.e. add a diploma, you can able to find your university, type of degree, but the problem exist at at he last stage i.e. area of training. So now be patient when you enter your area of training and nothing found then a message will appear i.e. 0 result found. Don't worry again I am telling you if you use chrome while entering your school detail the problem will not be solved, you have to open it in firefox.

Now when you find that 0 result found or no result found at the last there is a message called consultez laide in french or in English its written consult, here when you click, a message will appear. Click the second option, here you can add it manually. For instance,when I found Doctor of Philosophy, but unable to find business studies/administration/management. So I add it manually. First, I enter my degree specialization i.e. business studies then it ask from which field it belong to I click administration. In firefox these all things are in french so please open translate copy it and translate it in English. Your problem will be solved.

Hope all of you now feel relaxed. One more thing in case you have any problem in understanding, Quebec customer service is very effective within a day they will reply you with proper solution. Click user support enter your id and write all your Queries, they reply effectively.

At last, if problem not solved they tell you to call and it's very good. Use VOIP, Skype credit its very cheap to call.

But I hope after this post your problem is solved.
I am ubale to see the tranlated verion of the ARRIMA portal in firefox. Actually chrome automatically translate and in firefox it generally tranlate in the new webpage which automatically disconnects from the internet (Just after coming out of queue for login details) What to do? Thanks in advance.

depali_nn

Nov 22, 2018
Hello everyone

I can not find my university name on the university list of arrima portal, how can I enter my educational details and get the point from the area of training?
I am stuck with this issue.

Thanks a lot to everyone in advance.

Ankurd

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Dear All,

i know that from the last many days people are confused how to enter the field of the degree/ specialization.

Now here is the solution.
Step 1. First of all you have to create your login and enter your details by using chrome. The reason I am suggesting you to use chrome because there is a option of translation.When you create a login and enter few details people sometimes says that it automatically logout, so please after two -three minutes at the last bottom there is a option called record. Don't worry you can click any option and again enter your details. Your data will be save.

Step 2: Now the problem is in your schooling details i.e. add a diploma, you can able to find your university, type of degree, but the problem exist at at he last stage i.e. area of training. So now be patient when you enter your area of training and nothing found then a message will appear i.e. 0 result found. Don't worry again I am telling you if you use chrome while entering your school detail the problem will not be solved, you have to open it in firefox.

Now when you find that 0 result found or no result found at the last there is a message called consultez laide in french or in English its written consult, here when you click, a message will appear. Click the second option, here you can add it manually. For instance,when I found Doctor of Philosophy, but unable to find business studies/administration/management. So I add it manually. First, I enter my degree specialization i.e. business studies then it ask from which field it belong to I click administration. In firefox these all things are in french so please open translate copy it and translate it in English. Your problem will be solved.

Hope all of you now feel relaxed. One more thing in case you have any problem in understanding, Quebec customer service is very effective within a day they will reply you with proper solution. Click user support enter your id and write all your Queries, they reply effectively.

At last, if problem not solved they tell you to call and it's very good. Use VOIP, Skype credit its very cheap to call.

But I hope after this post your problem is solved.
I have a degree in Petroleum and i could locate my university and too. But whenever i search for the petroleum degree i am unable to find it. the nearest available and shown degree is Production Engineer. Can you please suggest.

Ankurd

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Hi ,

When i put my degree tile "Master of Technology" , then it ask for area of training associated with your degree . I put "Information Systems " and search . Then the system shows me 8 options but none of the option falls closely to my specialization . I tried to add more keywords in the search option but i get information technology which somewhat relates to my masters , but i have already put information technology in my bachelors area of training ,Since my masters specialization is in Information systems and Information technology is one subset of information systems , so i can;t go with information technology . Information Systems closely related to Information Management but thats not showing in area of training option . what to do now?
Hello, did you find any solution for the issue yiu are facing. I amazing having the same isssue, all the other details are available except the petroleum degree and the nearest available degree is production engineering

mrunal.dave

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
PNP
Hi All,
1. I have submitted my profile in Arrima portal. I have passed CA examination from "Institute of Chartered Accountants of India" but in Arrima portal there was no option for this institute. But it has INTERMEDIATE EXAMINATION (INSTITUTE OF COST AND WORKS ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA). Can I add this to my education?

2. Do we need to submit any documents at the time of applying Deceleration of Interest?

mrunal.dave

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
PNP
Hi All,
I am Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. How do I add my education in Arrima portal as it is not showing in option.