+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Degree not shown in Arrima (Quebec Portal)- Steps to resolve

abhisheksdimt

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Dear All,

i know that from the last many days people are confused how to enter the field of the degree/ specialization.

Now here is the solution.
Step 1. First of all you have to create your login and enter your details by using chrome. The reason I am suggesting you to use chrome because there is a option of translation.When you create a login and enter few details people sometimes says that it automatically logout, so please after two -three minutes at the last bottom there is a option called record. Don't worry you can click any option and again enter your details. Your data will be save.

Step 2: Now the problem is in your schooling details i.e. add a diploma, you can able to find your university, type of degree, but the problem exist at at he last stage i.e. area of training. So now be patient when you enter your area of training and nothing found then a message will appear i.e. 0 result found. Don't worry again I am telling you if you use chrome while entering your school detail the problem will not be solved, you have to open it in firefox.

Now when you find that 0 result found or no result found at the last there is a message called consultez laide in french or in English its written consult, here when you click, a message will appear. Click the second option, here you can add it manually. For instance,when I found Doctor of Philosophy, but unable to find business studies/administration/management. So I add it manually. First, I enter my degree specialization i.e. business studies then it ask from which field it belong to I click administration. In firefox these all things are in french so please open translate copy it and translate it in English. Your problem will be solved.

Hope all of you now feel relaxed. One more thing in case you have any problem in understanding, Quebec customer service is very effective within a day they will reply you with proper solution. Click user support enter your id and write all your Queries, they reply effectively.

At last, if problem not solved they tell you to call and it's very good. Use VOIP, Skype credit its very cheap to call.

But I hope after this post your problem is solved.

rabbit999

Jun 11, 2017
Dear All,

i know that from the last many days people are confused how to enter the field of the degree/ specialization.

Step 1. First of all you have to create your login and enter your details by using chrome. The reason I am suggesting you to use chrome because there is a option of translation.When you create a login and enter few details people sometimes says that it automatically logout, so please after two -three minutes at the last bottom there is a option called record. Don't worry you can click any option and again enter your details. Your data will be save.

Step 2: Now the problem is in your schooling details i.e. add a diploma, you can able to find your university, type of degree, but the problem exist at at he last stage i.e. area of training. So now be patient when you enter your area of training and nothing found then a message will appear i.e. 0 result found. Don't worry again I am telling you if you use chrome while entering your school detail the problem will not be solved, you have to open it in firefox.

Now when you find that 0 result found or no result found at the last there is a message called consultez laide in french or in English its written consult, here when you click, a message will appear. Click the second option, here you can add it manually. For instance,when I found Doctor of Philosophy, but unable to find business studies/administration/management. So I add it manually. First, I enter my degree specialization i.e. business studies then it ask from which field it belong to I click administration. In firefox these all things are in french so please open translate copy it and translate it in English. Your problem will be solved.

Hope all of you now feel relaxed. One more thing in case you have any problem in understanding, Quebec customer service is very effective within a day they will reply you with proper solution. Click user support enter your id and write all your Queries, they reply effectively.

At last, if problem not solved they tell you to call and it's very good. Use VOIP, Skype credit its very cheap to call.

Hi ,

I am getting some problem in filling up the information for Schooling part . Request you to please share your thoughts what can be in questions below ?
1. "Do you have diploma higher then primary school " --- does diploma refers to degree here ? I am asking this because i have done B.Tech and M.Tech and not any diploma .
2. "Do you have comparative evaluation of studies done outside Quebec issued after January 13,2013 "-------Does this statement refer to WES assessment result? I am not able to get that statement , can you please explain it ?
3. Also i am confused what to put in area of training . I have done my B.Tech in Information Technology and M.Tech in Information systems , so should i put Information Management in my area of training part ? i am not able to decide what to choose in area of training ?

abhisheksdimt

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hi ,

I am getting some problem in filling up the information for Schooling part . Request you to please share your thoughts what can be in questions below ?
1. "Do you have diploma higher then primary school " --- does diploma refers to degree here ? I am asking this because i have done B.Tech and M.Tech and not any diploma .
2. "Do you have comparative evaluation of studies done outside Quebec issued after January 13,2013 "-------Does this statement refer to WES assessment result? I am not able to get that statement , can you please explain it ?
3. Also i am confused what to put in area of training . I have done my B.Tech in Information Technology and M.Tech in Information systems , so should i put Information Management in my area of training part ? i am not able to decide what to choose in area of training ?
Dear,

1. Quebec automatically do equivalency, when you enter your details , qualification, everything at last it shows in french equivalency. Fore degrees, diplomas they are writing add diploma this doesn't mean its diploma.

2. there is no role of WES. Quebec doesn't need now, but is up to you in case you need Quebec equivalency But seriously it's not required.
3. No there are different fields available, try to open in Firefox.

rabbit999

Jun 11, 2017
Dear,

1. Quebec automatically do equivalency, when you enter your details , qualification, everything at last it shows in french equivalency. Fore degrees, diplomas they are writing add diploma this doesn't mean its diploma.

2. there is no role of WES. Quebec doesn't need now, but is up to you in case you need Quebec equivalency But seriously it's not required.
3. No there are different fields available, try to open in Firefox.
Hi ,

When i put my degree tile "Master of Technology" , then it ask for area of training associated with your degree . I put "Information Systems " and search . Then the system shows me 8 options but none of the option falls closely to my specialization . I tried to add more keywords in the search option but i get information technology which somewhat relates to my masters , but i have already put information technology in my bachelors area of training ,Since my masters specialization is in Information systems and Information technology is one subset of information systems , so i can;t go with information technology . Information Systems closely related to Information Management but thats not showing in area of training option . what to do now?

abhisheksdimt

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hi ,

When i put my degree tile "Master of Technology" , then it ask for area of training associated with your degree . I put "Information Systems " and search . Then the system shows me 8 options but none of the option falls closely to my specialization . I tried to add more keywords in the search option but i get information technology which somewhat relates to my masters , but i have already put information technology in my bachelors area of training ,Since my masters specialization is in Information systems and Information technology is one subset of information systems , so i can;t go with information technology . Information Systems closely related to Information Management but thats not showing in area of training option . what to do now?

see in my case I am having PHD in Business Studies, when add it manually I first type Business studies and sub stream is administration. That's not an issue you have to select close one...I also did M.phil Management for the same I lastly select administration.

So you also select the close one ...First enter manually your main stream and then you can select close area of training.

rabbit999

Jun 11, 2017
see in my case I am having PHD in Business Studies, when add it manually I first type Business studies and sub stream is administration. That's not an issue you have to select close one...I also did M.phil Management for the same I lastly select administration.

So you also select the close one ...First enter manually your main stream and then you can select close area of training.
Hi ,
In Occupation section , what does the statement " I still have this occupation means " ? Does it mean , that i am still working with the company ?
Also , when i check this statement in square box , the two asterisk symbols come on the End Date ? What does that mean ?
My first job is contract job for 1 year , where i worked as Trainee analyst . So in occupation , what to fill in (Full time , Traineeship)

In English test skills , i found oral and written expression , oral and reading comprehension . should i fill the score only for written and reading ? What about listening and speaking?

patel98258

Feb 12, 2018
Thanks for guide. I have done my quantification using this.

Dear All,

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Dear All,

How did you translate the page while using Firefox. I am not able to add the training for for bachelor's degree

Sbjamadar

Nov 16, 2018
Hi
I am trying to fill in the schooling details, but it dsnt give an option to search area of training, plz help.
I have done bcom.. the are of training it automatically picks up general academic studies.

Last edited:

jazzvisa

Nov 13, 2018
Hey Guys,

for Title in the professional career, do we need to give company specific title or as per the noc code title ? any idea on this?
What you guys are filling in that field?

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi
I am trying to fill in the schooling details, but it dsnt give an option to search area of training, plz help.
I have done bcom.. the are of training it automatically picks up general academic studies.
In your country if Skype is working.. please call Quebec immigration and find a solution

I tried calling them 5 times on a international call from dubai.. no one picks the calls after waiting for 15mins in the que.
Please speak to them dear and let us know what do they say..
From Skype it's possible to call using Skype credit. I don't have an option to use Skype out here unfortunately.

SURAJDEEN

Oct 19, 2018
Thank you Abhisheksdimt, it worked for me.

I have copied and pasted the solution in another thread and you have been referenced.