+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Degree evaluation

AjayKhanna

Nov 19, 2017
Hello,

I did my graduation in B.COM from Eastern institute for integrated learning in Management University (EIILMU), Sikkim in the year 2009-2012. Now i am looking for ECA for immigrating to Canada. Is my degree from this university acceptable or not? If not, what could be the other options for me to opt for?
Pls guide.

Thanks

Ajay

Reactions: superspecial90

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Hello,

I did my graduation in B.COM from Eastern institute for integrated learning in Management University (EIILMU), Sikkim in the year 2009-2012. Now i am looking for ECA for immigrating to Canada. Is my degree from this university acceptable or not? If not, what could be the other options for me to opt for?
Pls guide.

Thanks

Ajay
Check this with Designated organizations from here:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

If they recognize your institution, go ahead and get your ECA report.

AjayKhanna

Nov 19, 2017
Thanks for your reply but in this link i can just see the designated organisations for ECA. I can't find the list of universities that are approved anywhere. I need to check my university whether it's approved so that i could start with the process of ECA without wasting my time and money.

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Thanks for your reply but in this link i can just see the designated organisations for ECA. I can't find the list of universities that are approved anywhere. I need to check my university whether it's approved so that i could start with the process of ECA without wasting my time and money.
Check with the organizations from this list.