+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Degree Completion letter or Diploma?

le_eddz

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Hi guys, I have a question and I’m hoping someone can help me. I’ve already searched here and found relevant questions but the answers were brief and I’m hoping someone can confirm here.
I got an ITA last week and completed my Canadian course this month but will have receive my diploma in October, which might be after more than 60 days. I put option B: diploma awarded, but I currently only have my letter of completion. I read in other posts that I can keep the option b selected and just submit my letter and submit for PR, and explain in the LOE that I’m waiting for the diploma in October and will upload it as soon as I receive it in CSE. Is this the right way to go? Thank you.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi guys, I have a question and I’m hoping someone can help me. I’ve already searched here and found relevant questions but the answers were brief and I’m hoping someone can confirm here.
I got an ITA last week and completed my Canadian course this month but will have receive my diploma in October, which might be after more than 60 days. I put option B: diploma awarded, but I currently only have my letter of completion. I read in other posts that I can keep the option b selected and just submit my letter and submit for PR, and explain in the LOE that I’m waiting for the diploma in October and will upload it as soon as I receive it in CSE. Is this the right way to go? Thank you.
yes that is the right way to go.

engimam

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Could you please tell me what happened in your case ? As I am graduating next month and I do not know what to do ? Should fo with letter of completion or wait for my degree ?

ndubey04

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Could you please tell me what happened in your case ? As I am graduating next month and I do not know what to do ? Should fo with letter of completion or wait for my degree ?
Could you please confirm guys if you were able to get PR without any issues by submitting graduation letter?