+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deffering Letter

sardaaryuvi

Oct 18, 2017
Today i get my offer letter from cnc college for january intake.
But My Agent suggest me that we are too late to apply in january intake.
So we should deffer this letter for may.

My Question Is That What is deffering letter and What Are The benefits???

Foxrally

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Deferral letter is a second acceptance letter that is usually identical to the original acceptance letter, but is instead accepting you for the May semester instead of the January semester. I received my acceptance late so I deferred it from September to January. Depending on the processing time in your country, 1 month may not be enough to process your time before the semester starts, which is why your agent suggested this. (That way if you defer it to may you will get your visa before the semester starts).

Reactions: ElStu

sardaaryuvi

Oct 18, 2017
Deferral letter is a second acceptance letter that is usually identical to the original acceptance letter, but is instead accepting you for the May semester instead of the January semester. I received my acceptance late so I deferred it from September to January. Depending on the processing time in your country, 1 month may not be enough to process your time before the semester starts, which is why your agent suggested this. (That way if you defer it to may you will get your visa before the semester starts).
Ok brother
It means agent will get notification from college about deffering!