+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deffered my Admission till january 2012

kashif Mehmood

Jul 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,
I applied on 24 May 2011 but did not receive visa yet.My classes are going to start on 7 Sep so I talked to my Research supervisor and he said go for defferal.So I applied for defferal now.Hope to get new Letter of acceptance soon and if CHC will demand it or unfortunately reject it i can apply soon :)

muzamilcjl

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Islamabad
Visa Office......
CHC, Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
03 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
04 Aug 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
26 Aug 2011 (delivered on 30 Aug 2011)
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Very sad to hear that. But I recommend you should send the new Acceptance Letter to CHC as soon as possible so that you don't have to reapply and then go through the excruciating wait for a few months.
Call/Email CHC and tell them whether they would make a decision until 7th September otherwise send them the New Acceptance Letter so that your visa process can move on without a prior rejection.

U

unlucky19

same situation here but i got a refusal letter before 10 days.
now i m going to replay my application tomorw with previous acceptance letter.
if they want to give me visa, they will inform me that extension your date of acceptance letter.

extension letter will be easilly mailed by colg\uni.

the expiry of my passport will be start from 1 september to 28 feb.

My colg name is stouffville colg.and course IS ACCA.

so what can i do......?

suparr

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
Hey Kashif which university did you get in? And did you recieve a medical call yet or not?

kashif Mehmood

Jul 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually i committed a blunder.I know my mistake but CHC is equally responsible for this.I received medical call letter on 16 June 2011.I did not receive instructions or list of dr.I just received 1 page form of Section A.So unknowingly I went to an unauthorized practitioner.He declared me fit and i sent this form to High commission myself with my passport.3 days ago i came to know that I did wrong.I sent too many emails and fax as well that send me new medical form but they did not.Now I am sure in next month they will ask me for Re medical and defferal of my admission.So I decided to get new letter of acceptance as soon as possible so that when I will receive call from embassy that send us new letter I will send them on the same day.

I got admission in UNBC.I am going for MSc Chemistry Research based.

Best of luck to all of u.May Allah grant you visa soon Amin

kashif Mehmood

Jul 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ unlucky..yar it would be better if u get new LOA and then Re apply other wise it will delay your processing time once again

U

unlucky19

After first :mad:refusal :mad: i want to replay with strong case via lawyer.

1.Will i need to pay registration fee for Jan 2012 season?
2.I have already registered with this college.Can i use previous reg no and fees (already paid) for jan 2012 classes?
3.If no,thn how much Reg fees i will pay for JAN 2012 intake?

please friends replay must if u know about this...

mtalhamalik

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am applying for study permit for January 2012. I got acceptance for M.A.Sc. in Electrical Engineering at UBC. I want to know the complete list of documents to be submitted. Someone please guide me.

muzamilcjl

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Islamabad
Visa Office......
CHC, Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
03 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
04 Aug 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
26 Aug 2011 (delivered on 30 Aug 2011)
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
I am applying for study permit for January 2012. I got acceptance for M.A.Sc. in Electrical Engineering at UBC. I want to know the complete list of documents to be submitted. Someone please guide me.

The following items are required for a complete application (as per Canadian High Commission, Pakistan website):

1. The application form must be completely and accurately filled out, including the Supplementary Information Form (also referred to as the Family Composition form). Forms can be downloaded and filled from CIC website.

2. Correct fee payment – Green receipt must be submitted. Fees to be paid at Standard Chartered Bank

3. Letter of acceptance from the educational institute in Canada (original and one copy).

4. Proof of sufficient funds for your studies and stay in Canada.

5. Police Certificate from each country or territory where you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

6. All previous educational documents (only originals are accepted).

7. Proof of employment for yourself or your parents.

8. If you will be attending an educational institute in the province of Quebec, you must provide a CAQ (certificate d'acceptation du Quebec) from the Government of Quebec

9. Original valid passport, preferably for the total length of intended studies.

10. All previous passports (originals).

11. 2 recent passport-sized photographs. The name and date of birth must be written on the reverse of the photograph.

12. Copies of Valid Passport (pages bearing name and picture).

13. Copy of National Identity Card for each applicant.

14. For Afghan nationals: a copy of the Tazkara for each applicant, as well as a completed Afghanistan Questionnaire

jonpaul360

Oct 7, 2010
Was in your shoes lately.they sent my medical form late and i did the my medicals.called the hospital lately and they told me they just sent the result a few days ago.i took the advise of a fellow forum member and requested foe a new LOA.i immediately sent my passport along with the new letter just to be on a safe side.classes start 6th sept.one should not give them any reason to refuse you.cheers my guys.

mtalhamalik

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzamilcjl said:
The following items are required for a complete application (as per Canadian High Commission, Pakistan website):

1. The application form must be completely and accurately filled out, including the Supplementary Information Form (also referred to as the Family Composition form). Forms can be downloaded and filled from CIC website.

2. Correct fee payment – Green receipt must be submitted. Fees to be paid at Standard Chartered Bank

3. Letter of acceptance from the educational institute in Canada (original and one copy).

4. Proof of sufficient funds for your studies and stay in Canada.

5. Police Certificate from each country or territory where you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

6. All previous educational documents (only originals are accepted).

7. Proof of employment for yourself or your parents.

8. If you will be attending an educational institute in the province of Quebec, you must provide a CAQ (certificate d'acceptation du Quebec) from the Government of Quebec

9. Original valid passport, preferably for the total length of intended studies.

10. All previous passports (originals).

11. 2 recent passport-sized photographs. The name and date of birth must be written on the reverse of the photograph.

12. Copies of Valid Passport (pages bearing name and picture).

13. Copy of National Identity Card for each applicant.

14. For Afghan nationals: a copy of the Tazkara for each applicant, as well as a completed Afghanistan Questionnaire
Some people also submit SOP, Resumes etc. Are these documents also compulsory?

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
mtalhamalik said:
Some people also submit SOP, Resumes etc. Are these documents also compulsory?
Not compulsory, but you can submit a SOP if you want. SOP basically contains a set of "pre-answers" to questions that MAY arise in the VO's head while reviewing your application (mostly related to your background, academic history and future plans). I didn't submit a SOP last year - got refused. Submitted a strong SOP this year (with additional docs of course) - got approved. It may have been a coincidence but trust me a good SOP can involuntarily convince the VO for an approval.