+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

defferal letter scanned copy

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello buddies
with the grace of Allah subhanwatalla i recieved a scanned copy of my defferal letter after long waiting ....please guide that if CHC will ask for defferal letter should i wait for original or i should submit the scanned copy
2. should i wait for CHC to ask me for submition or i should submit it directly without any notification from CHC ....
rergards

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waziri said:
hello buddies
with the grace of Allah subhanwatalla i recieved a scanned copy of my defferal letter after long waiting ....please guide that if CHC will ask for defferal letter should i wait for original or i should submit the scanned copy
2. should i wait for CHC to ask me for submition or i should submit it directly without any notification from CHC ....
rergards

Hi,

1. Wait for CHC call/email. It's of no use to submit your letter of deferral voluntarily.

2. Simply FAX your letter of deferral.

*same thing happened in my case.

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks enfield it means that i should just fax them no need of original for them when they will ask me the scanned copy can solve the problem na????

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waziri said:
thanks enfield it means that i should just fax them no need of original for them when they will ask me the scanned copy can solve the problem na????
Hi,

Yes, FAX it. All they need 'information' for cross verification. I got my visa with in 48 hours of FAX.

sufi

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2011
Med's Request
18-10-2011
Med's Done....
21-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Will be soon
Brother I also provided a scanned copy of my LOA.

Just wait for their call.