+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deferred LoA

HussamF

Jul 5, 2021
Hi,

I applied from outside Canada on a study permit visa in a postgraduate course.

Now, after I granted the visa the college has postponed the course and issued me a new letter of acceptance and I still outside Canada, what should I do in this matter; how to upload the new letter on the IRCC specifically, and if there is any additional document that should be uploaded as well.

Thanks in advance,

Last edited:

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
You can use the webform to update it. I just did mine yesterday

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
If the deferral is for longer than 150 days, send the new LOA via webform. If it's less than 150 days, you don't have to inform IRCC (you can still do so, but not required).

HussamF

Jul 5, 2021
If the deferral is for longer than 150 days, send the new LOA via webform. If it's less than 150 days, you don't have to inform IRCC (you can still do so, but not required).
At first, I applied with EAP which should start by this day. But I took IELTS test and my score was qualifying, so I uploaded my result at the same time of deferring the course; and they exempted me from taking the EAP and admitted me directly into the course which had been postponed till Jan 10th, so it is longer than 150 days.

Now, should I attach any additional document with the LoA? And from where exactly should I upload the documents?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
At first, I applied with EAP which should start by this day. But I took IELTS test and my score was qualifying, so I uploaded my result at the same time of deferring the course; and they exempted me from taking the EAP and admitted me directly into the course which had been postponed till Jan 10th, so it is longer than 150 days.

Now, should I attach any additional document with the LoA? And from where exactly should I upload the documents?
Just the LOA should be fine. Send via webform. provide your UCI and application number.

Vai2010

Jul 8, 2021
How much time take to reach deferred LOA in IRCC application after webform raised ?

Is IRCC inform us the status of our webform request?
Is they mail about information of webform?

Feedback would appreciated