+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deferred Admission From University of Windsor

Virain

Oct 8, 2019
I received a Mail from University of Windsor that my admission decision has been deferred for May 2020, even though i applied for Jan 2020. Any idea when will the decisions be announced and what are the chances of getting admission?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Oh! That is strange, i received a mail that stated that the admission decision will be reviewed for May 2020, as the jan intake seats are full
Sounds like you have decent gpa but didn’t make the cut this semester. They likely think you may get admission next semester. They didn’t reject you so that is a positive sign. Would encourage you to apply to other schools. Masters programs are tough to get into so applying for multiple programs is advisable,

Virain

Oct 8, 2019
Sounds like you have decent gpa but didn’t make the cut this semester. They likely think you may get admission next semester. They didn’t reject you so that is a positive sign. Would encourage you to apply to other schools. Masters programs are tough to get into so applying for multiple programs is advisable,
Hopefully i get Into this university.

sekhon171

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
I also received a mail from UWindsor today that my application will be considered for next intake. I have applied for MAC (Jan 2020) on 18th June.