+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEFERRAL PROCESSING TIMR FOR CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY

ammy2020

Jun 15, 2017
i am from India .so your status is changed from summer 2017 to what?
and tell me if this change is in "my student centre"or "application centre".i dont see any change only "accepeted" to "deferred" in my page but no change in term it is still summer 2017.
also did you sent original transcript?

Satya009

Apr 24, 2017
i am from India .so your status is changed from summer 2017 to what?
and tell me if this change is in "my student centre"or "application centre".i dont see any change only "accepeted" to "deferred" in my page but no change in term it is still summer 2017.
also did you sent original transcript?

Yes, I can see below message..
At your request, your acceptance has been deferred to the admit term identified.

I have requested to defer for fall2017 so hope fully they deferred to Fall 2017.
I am from India only Hyderbad what about would you mind to share your contact details.

I did send original transcripts at the time of admission only..

ammy2020

Jun 15, 2017
i have not got the new letter of acceptance but in my concordia it is asking me to accept or decline the admission and asking to pay some money .............is it the same that happen with you?

ammy2020

Jun 15, 2017
i have not got the new letter of acceptance but in my concordia it is asking me to accept or decline the admission and asking to pay some money .............is it the same that happen with you?
i had already paid 250 dollar before

Mandip945

Dec 6, 2018
How much time does it take to get deferal letter.
In My student Centre Your acceptance is transferred to the term identified is written but the offer letter is still of Jan 2019 intake .

Jan 25, 2019
How much time does it take to get deferal letter.
In My student Centre Your acceptance is transferred to the term identified is written but the offer letter is still of Jan 2019 intake .
Even I am in the same situation of yours. Can you tell me if you have got the new Offer of Admission letter now ? If yes can you tell me how long it took to get it ?

Mandip945

Dec 6, 2018
Even I am in the same situation of yours. Can you tell me if you have got the new Offer of Admission letter now ? If yes can you tell me how long it took to get it ?
Yes bro I got it.
It will take around 20 days after changing in portal but it depends on Department.
CSE ECE and Mech Student got it and you will get it soon

Jan 25, 2019
Yes bro I got it.
It will take around 20 days after changing in portal but it depends on Department.
CSE ECE and Mech Student got it and you will get it soon
I got my new Offer Letter !
Now I just wish to clarify a small doubt. Did you apply for both QAC and Study permit after obtaining the New Offer Letter or did you just apply QAC and decided to extend the Study permit later ?
Reply at your earliest convenience bro. Thank you !