+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEFERRAL PROCESSING TIMR FOR CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY

Satya009

Apr 24, 2017
HI,
did anyone had recently deferred admission from concordia university?? it has been 5 weeks since i have sent my deferral form and 25cad payment receipt to my programme adviser but have not heard anything from them. please help!!!!

ammy2020

Jun 15, 2017
I had also applied for deferral around april 20 but have not rcvd any reply meng industrial may intake concordia

ammy2020

Jun 15, 2017
HI,
did anyone had recently deferred admission from concordia university?? it has been 5 weeks since i have sent my deferral form and 25cad payment receipt to my programme adviser but have not heard anything from them. please help!!!!
What is your course details pls

Satya009

Apr 24, 2017
hi,
Masters in Mechanical engineering but i have not enrolled for any specific stream yet?? so you have deferred your admission from summer2017 to fall 2017??

ammy2020

Jun 15, 2017
i have sent mail around 12-13 times and called 2 times but it is on answering machine so i get same msg " leave msg after the beep" but Ms Charlene wald never reverts back. I also sent mail to alternate graduate advisor she told that she is not in charge for Mech and industrial engg so she forwarded it to charlene wald but still no reply

Satya009

Apr 24, 2017
i have called admisssion department but they said i need to speak with charlene wald but she never answer my call?? so when and how did you sent deferral form by email or post??

ammy2020

Jun 15, 2017
no i called once again but no reply i think if they dont have space so they may give in winter term .................by the way have appliied to any other university @Satya009

Satya009

Apr 24, 2017
no i called once again but no reply i think if they dont have space so they may give in winter term .................by the way have appliied to any other university @Satya009

Ohh is it don't we get chance to this fall 2017 intake I had offer letter from Windsor for Fall 2017 but I have paid my term tuition in Concordia .. did you got offer from any other university..

ammy2020

Jun 15, 2017
I have not paid tuition fees but only CAD 250 acceptance fee. I got my CAQ on 1 may and they asked me to arrive by 5 may so i was not able to.Now in india it takes 6 weeks for visa process and other things like medical,police verification etc etc means we need atleast 2 months to get visa done so if we don't receive it before 1 july it will be difficult as some times visa office need more docs meaning more delay. Have you got CAQ?Have you received " Academic Success and Integrity Module" e-mail from concordia?
i have another one for Meng in waterloo but its winter 2017 so i am waiting if i don't get i will chose that.

Satya009

Apr 24, 2017
I have not paid tuition fees but only CAD 250 acceptance fee. I got my CAQ on 1 may and they asked me to arrive by 5 may so i was not able to.Now in india it takes 6 weeks for visa process and other things like medical,police verification etc etc means we need atleast 2 months to get visa done so if we don't receive it before 1 july it will be difficult as some times visa office need more docs meaning more delay. Have you got CAQ?Have you received " Academic Success and Integrity Module" e-mail from concordia?
i have another one for Meng in waterloo but its winter 2017 so i am waiting if i don't get i will chose that.

Yes I got my CAQ on 1st of may only so no chance for study permit . Yes I got that email but we have not registered for any term right?? Also there is change in my status of application,it seems they have different my term.. how about you??? Between where are you from??