+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deferral Intake University of Calgary Fall 2021 Imm 1294 Help (URGENT)

Aqibbashir

Jan 8, 2021
Hi,

I had originally got the offer letter for Sep 2020 Intake for a 2 years MEng Chemical program but I deferred my intake to Sep 2021 intake because of pandemic. My original offer letter came with tuition insert document that clearly mentioned the academic tuition fee for 2020-2021 and 2021-2022 academic year . After getting deferral letter, I was told by university that they will send me revised tuition insert document in coming days. It has been more than 6 months and I haven't received anything and they keep saying that things are getting delayed because of pandemic.

Now the main issue is that I know my tuition fee for 2020-2021 academic year but I don't know the tuition fee for 2021-2022 academic year. In the Imm 1294 form we have to mention the overall studies expense so I just wanted a honest advice guidance that should I use my old tuition inset document to mention the overall cost here or should I wait more for my new tuition insert document and then apply. The tuition for my first year won't change in both documents and I will show the same funds but the only issue is that it might affect the overall cost of studies figures for entire program that I have to mention in Imm 1294 form if mention overall cost of studies using old tuition fee insert document. Please guide me on this and thank you for reading all this,

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Tution fee for per course is 1866.06 CAD in the academic year 20-21 and you can expect a increase of 15% over this one in the next academic year.

Aqibbashir

Jan 8, 2021
Zr1911 thanks for replying on the thread. I expect the same and funds isn't an issue. The one thing that is bothering me is that would be ok to attach old tuition fee insert in my application. The visa officer might use the reason that I haven't attached latest tuition fee insert to reject my visa.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Zr1911 thanks for replying on the thread. I expect the same and funds isn't an issue. The one thing that is bothering me is that would be ok to attach old tuition fee insert in my application. The visa officer might use the reason that I haven't attached latest tuition fee insert to reject my visa.
Don't worry bro just apply with maximum tution fee structure and pay around 14k.