+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deferral after Passport submission request (PPR)

AskBD

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Hi,
Ive received the PPR or request to submit the passport. Now I also initiated the deferral process as i do not prefer tgw online courses.

If i deffer it to may 21 intake, can it impact my vusa stamping?

Di they ask to wait until apr ir may to stamp the visa?

Jas anyone done this? What's your experience?

Kalpitgaudani

Apr 14, 2020
Hey @AskBD I have same situation after ppr i deffer my intake jan 2021 to sept 2021 and i upload new LOA to ircc but in visa stamping date is according to pervious LOA, pls guide me what should i do. I sent passport again or anything else.

Maxmaro

Mar 8, 2020
NOC Code......
Hello GUYs,
I need your opinion...
I got my AIP a week after my program has started in my college. I wrote the school about the AIP but they are asking me to defer because is late date or Change the program to May intake.... Please, advise....will it affect the ppr?

AskBD

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Hey @AskBD I have same situation after ppr i deffer my intake jan 2021 to sept 2021 and i upload new LOA to ircc but in visa stamping date is according to pervious LOA, pls guide me what should i do. I sent passport again or anything else.
After PPR I've deferred and once i got mu deferred LOA, uve submitted it along with an explanation letter through web form and also with my passport submission pack.

Without any problem they have issued my visa. I have received my passport now.

Reactions: Kalpitgaudani

Kalpitgaudani

Apr 14, 2020
What should i do ? Pls explain me ..
After PPR I've deferred and once i got mu deferred LOA, uve submitted it along with an explanation letter through web form and also with my passport submission pack.

koshymthomas

Aug 27, 2020

Hi,
I have a question. I assume that you have differed your admission from Jan to May or Sep/2021. If so what is the duration of Visa issued in your passport? Is it still according to your old LOA and initial application or they have extended the duration based on the new LOA? Please let me know.. Thanks in advance

AskBD

Star Member
May 27, 2019
I think you will need to extend your SP before it expires.

escape13

Apr 24, 2021
I guess if one defer more than 150 days then just send new LOA after PPR through webform. Though stamping remains as per previous LOA since its just TRV actual study permit one get at PORT.

In my case I submitted my new LOA through webform but IRCC said application not in process so cannot add. So after PPR just send LOA and get SP at port.

Basil Alias

May 8, 2021
I guess if one defer more than 150 days then just send new LOA after PPR through webform. Though stamping remains as per previous LOA since its just TRV actual study permit one get at PORT.

In my case I submitted my new LOA through webform but IRCC said application not in process so cannot add. So after PPR just send LOA and get SP at port.
Do we always get replies from ircc after we udate new LOA?