+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Defer Program

Krupesh112

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Hey! Which campus/program? I got accepted by NBCC as well and still waiting for visa. In the webinar they mentioned that you wouldn't have to apply again, you can use the old one but make sure you enter Canada before your visa expires. Then when you get there, you'll just extend the study permit and you're good
Yeah true.!

Gopal2292

Dec 9, 2020
Hello Guys
I got acceptance from NBCC for fall 2020 intake, I applied for study permit one month ago and waiting
the college said to me that i can not enter Canada if I don't have study permit approval before 18th of march and I have to defer it to fall 2021 intake
so in this case what's gonna happen with study permit application ? can i get approval and use it for next intake or I have to apply again?
Hello, the same I applied for NSCC for fall 2020 and I got my visa on Dec 5 but I have deferred to fall 2021 already and I haven't uploaded new LOA, did you got any info about the deferring for one year?

Georgita

Jul 13, 2022
Hello, the same I applied for NSCC for fall 2020 and I got my visa on Dec 5 but I have deferred to fall 2021 already and I haven't uploaded new LOA, did you got any info about the deferring for one year?
Hi, did you entered Canada with new LOA? how did you manage the issue? did you upload prior entering or show it at port of entry?