+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

defer letter for Jan intake

mohsinali2050

Feb 13, 2012
Help me in this regard please!

What if embassy requires defer letter for January intake due to delay in processing but Institute only offer this course once in a year in September. Then what can I do?

Mohsin ALi

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
in this situation you can't even file a refund. hmmm

I guess defer it to the next whichever term is (say september) and give the updated LOA to CHC

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
mohsinali2050 said:
Help me in this regard please!

What if embassy requires defer letter for January intake due to delay in processing but Institute only offer this course once in a year in September. Then what can I do?

Mohsin ALi
If that course is not offered in Winter/ Summer then you should delay to next Fall. However, keep in mind some universities don't allow deferral to Fall semester as it mark the beginning of new academic year so you may be required to reapply for fresh admission. Confirm it from your university about their policy regarding deferral.

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
Hey guys, suppose if i have applied for visa and after that I defer my admission from Sep to Jan, then when can i send the new letter of admission to embassy ?

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
wfsoomro said:
Hey guys, suppose if i have applied for visa and after that I defer my admission from Sep to Jan, then when can i send the new letter of admission to embassy ?
If you don't send it before the commencement of Fall semester and you get your visa for Fall semester then you don't require to send it to CHC instead it will be shown to CBSA official at POE.

However, if you don't get visa before the commencement of Fall semester then you must update your LOA (from Fall to Winter) anytime you want.

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
Alright, well I'm hundred percent sure I won't get my visa before fall, so I should wait for new LOA, and then as soon as i receive it, I send it through courier? Or should I wait for medical and then send it to them?

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
wfsoomro said:
Alright, well I'm hundred percent sure I won't get my visa before fall, so I should wait for new LOA, and then as soon as i receive it, I send it through courier? Or should I wait for medical and then send it to them?
You can send it before the medical.

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
send it close to the expiry of first one, around one week before expiry ... who knows you will get medical before that and if so I don't think so you need to send it then

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
but it would be wise to send it though