+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Defer before AIP- PLEASE HELP

Aman_S

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Does anybody know that if I am enrolled in 2 year program starting this fall. And if I haven’t received my AIP yet. And I am not so comfortable in starting the classes online due to university refund policy.

So if I defer my intake to JAN will it going to do any impact on my AIP, stage 2 approval and PGWP?

Dec 27, 2019
karachi
Category........
STUDY
Does anybody know that if I am enrolled in 2 year program starting this fall. And if I haven’t received my AIP yet. And I am not so comfortable in starting the classes online due to university refund policy.

So if I defer my intake to JAN will it going to do any impact on my AIP, stage 2 approval and PGWP?
It will becuase once they match your LOA with data they will found nothing and they will reject it for fall sem.

Ppun

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Guys i am also considering to defer to jan 2021. I have already sent defer request to my college. I applied for study permit in July and i don’t think i will get AIP result by September 15.

So, guys my question is that “while i’m waiting for my AIP; if i get my new LOA before AIP, then should i upload in IRCC webform or just wait for AIP to come and once it come then upload in webform insisting to defer for jan 2021. And one more point is that while in 2nd stage, if they found that i received LOA before AIP then will it have any impact??” Please need advice from you guys.

Aman_S

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Guys i am also considering to defer to jan 2021. I have already sent defer request to my college. I applied for study permit in July and i don’t think i will get AIP result by September 15.

So, guys my question is that “while i’m waiting for my AIP; if i get my new LOA before AIP, then should i upload in IRCC webform or just wait for AIP to come and once it come then upload in webform insisting to defer for jan 2021. And one more point is that while in 2nd stage, if they found that i received LOA before AIP then will it have any impact??” Please need advice from you guys.
I am in the same situation as you may have read by my post.
But the only difference is so far I haven’t sent deferral request.
I am still thinking.

Reactions: Ppun

Ppun

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
My college starts in September 8. So, i decided to defer because even if i get AIP before my class starts, i would defer because of PGWP rules changes and 50% rule.

rajkumar patel

Jan 9, 2020

Same with me
But didn't do deferral request.

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020

It won't have any impact if IRCC comes to know you received your LOA before getting an AIP. However, during their recent webinar IRCC said that if you are deferring then you should send them your new LOA as soon as you get it.

Reactions: Ppun