+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Defective study permit help

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
I have a question, please.

My study permit has no conditions that reflect my authority to work off campus. The conditions portion is blank in my Study Permit. However, I meet the off-campus work requirements; I am a full-time student at a DLI.

If I work without the condition being printed, would I be illegally working? Once again, there is NO condition that DISALLOWS me from working, and there is NO condition that allows me. The conditions portion is just empty.

-user-name-

Apr 13, 2019
Its not necessary that the conditions portion will always have something written. A visa officer may or may not impose any condition on you. What allows you to work 20 hrs is remarks/ observartion statement on your study permit. Even my condition portion is empty. Its ok

-user-name-

Apr 13, 2019
If your remarks portion has the statement “ may accept employment on or off campus...” then that means you can work on or off campus. This is what i know.

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
Its not necessary that the conditions portion will always have something written. A visa officer may or may not impose any condition on you. What allows you to work 20 hrs is remarks/ observartion statement on your study permit. Even my condition portion is empty. Its ok
do you currently work?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I have a question, please.

My study permit has no conditions that reflect my authority to work off campus. The conditions portion is blank in my Study Permit. However, I meet the off-campus work requirements; I am a full-time student at a DLI.

If I work without the condition being printed, would I be illegally working? Once again, there is NO condition that DISALLOWS me from working, and there is NO condition that allows me. The conditions portion is just empty.
No conditions = No SIN = No work