+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Declined my ITA on 481, can I get it again after declining?

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heeru_maan said:
Thank you for the detailed answer. A +1 to you.
It makes sense how it would take that much time for a US resident.
I am a resident of the UAE and I have a valid UAE National ID card (it is mandatory to have fingerprints scanned for this ID card).
It is still a good idea for me to check with the police stations here about an estimated time I suppose.
Thanks again!
it doesnt take more than a week if u r in dubai itself.. i m in dubai myself..

it takes longer for ppl who r outside the country.. but u can ask ur friend in dubai to get it done.. tats cheap n quick.

alternatively if u go embassy route u just have to provide evidence tat u have applied for it but the UAE govt hasnt gotten bak to u.. CIC is completely understandable in these situations... offcourse tat doesnt mean tat u wait till 59th day to apply for PCC... and then claim u didnt get PCC

googboog

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Seby25 said:
Is it ? But Reply #24 above looks like it was for me..You have quoted my reply..
At least have the balls to quote me when you reply to my post, and posting sly and sarcastic remarks with a smiley doesn't mean you are not accountable for what you said. I don't even understand what you mean by "let's not make another person's meal a sour grape"
I don't think anyone is stupid enough to repeatedly post wrong scores on the EE application just to get through, no one on earth is that stupid. I was defending the OP who seemed to have a genuine reason for declining his ITA and you all just pounced on him like a pack of wolves. Maybe you should go through the post properly before responding, if you can read, that is.
And don't preach what you can't practice, making personal accusations is exactly what you've done, despite being a sanctimonious prick about it.
Wow you have no grasp of basic english. What was your IELTS score?
I said "MY ORIGINAL REPLY WASN'T TO YOU"

Here's a definition of Original from google.

Original : əˈrɪdʒɪn(ə)l,ɒ-/
adjective
adjective: original

present or existing from the beginning; first or earliest.
"the original owner of the house"
synonyms: indigenous, native, aboriginal; More
first, earliest, early, initial, primary, primordial, primal, primeval, primitive;
rareautochthonic, autochthonous
"the original inhabitants of Canada"
first, earliest;
primary;
untouched, unedited, uncut
"I prefer the original version of the story"
antonyms: latest, last

I only replied to you after your sarcastic remarks about my initial post. Let it go man, let it go.

Seby25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Hakuna Matata
googboog said:
Wow you have no grasp of basic english. What was your IELTS score?
I said "MY ORIGINAL REPLY WASN'T TO YOU"

Here's a definition of Original from google.

Original : əˈrɪdʒɪn(ə)l,ɒ-/
adjective
adjective: original

present or existing from the beginning; first or earliest.
"the original owner of the house"
synonyms: indigenous, native, aboriginal; More
first, earliest, early, initial, primary, primordial, primal, primeval, primitive;
rareautochthonic, autochthonous
"the original inhabitants of Canada"
first, earliest;
primary;
untouched, unedited, uncut
"I prefer the original version of the story"
antonyms: latest, last

I only replied to you after your sarcastic remarks about my initial post. Let it go man, let it go.
Seriously !! Did you just write this reply..?? No words man..Let people who see this verbiage judge..

googboog

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Seby25 said:
Seriously !! Did you just write this reply..?? No words man..Let people who see this verbiage judge..
Again, a basic understanding of English seems to be missing. I'm not sure if you're pretending to be stupid or if you really are this dense. I've written in my post "Here's a definition of Original from google."

You are beyond ridiculous and every post of yours gives me more reason to believe that. Good luck with your PR. I'm done wasting my time with you.

Atreides

Jan 13, 2015
Come for the immigration discussion, stay for the drama. Well done guys, this right here is worth the price of registration.

NURSEJam

Apr 8, 2015
Bhullar28 said:
Do you think creating a profile was a wise idea...??... It might just affect everybody's chances in the future draws... Considering the inconsistency of these draws, it might go up as well in the future... Not a clever move to decline ITA, should have just got documents ready before jumping into the pool.. CIC may come up with restriction for people rejecting the ITAs... You'll easily find a number of idiots who are creating dummy profiles, or just declining ITAs to get into CEC specific draws... The numbers are so high that CIC might even ban it altogether...

True...true....this post makes it evident that people are entering the pool but can't prove the information...

JB1234

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
NURSEJam said:
True...true....this post makes it evident that people are entering the pool but can't prove the information...
There are people who have a genuine reason for declining, please respect that as well.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
this system is filled with flaws .......who ever designed the system is out of touch with reality....

The_Distant_One

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
StevieFray said:
I spoke on this issue in another EE post. The sad part is you can hire an entire company to basically troll the EE process by creating fake profiles and artificially bumping up the score and decline the offers. It is very twisted and irritating but that is just downside to a fickle semi automated system. Even for persons in the 300 - 420 range that sucks because, some individual out of tricks can simply have a bright idea of creating 50 profiles with LMIA offers and boom the score rises again.
what a load of crap. Why would you think anyone would purposefuly troll the system. there is just no logical reason for it. I dont even think right wing white supremacist would waste their time.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
The_Distant_One said:
what a load of crap. Why would you think anyone would purposefuly troll the system. there is just no logical reason for it. I dont even think right wing white supremacist would waste their time.
well they could though if they wanted too....system does not restrict them....

doitnow

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i'm curious to ask one thing ?

how can one make a profile with fake ielts score ? doesn't EE system confirm it with the ielts test report reference no ? ( i mean the one mentioned on the physical report )

Seby25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Hakuna Matata
doitnow said:
i'm curious to ask one thing ?

how can one make a profile with fake ielts score ? doesn't EE system confirm it with the ielts test report reference no ? ( i mean the one mentioned on the physical report )
NO..not until you get ITA and submit your application..

ROBERT.KUME

Mar 4, 2015
JB1234 said:
Hi friends,
I just declined my ITA on 481 as I was not confident on getting my docs in place in 2 months. I am hoping I might get it in the next draw. Do you think if I decline my ITA I wont be invited the next time ?. Also I will get more time now to collect my docs.
Man why would you do that..You should have started the paper work right after applying for the visa.. That's quite annoying because someone else would have benefited with that ITA. anyways..

JB1234

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
ROBERT.KUME said:
Man why would you do that..You should have started the paper work right after applying for the visa.. That's quite annoying because someone else would have benefited with that ITA. anyways..
and how does that happen?, how can someone else benefit with my ITA invitation?, Everyone over the cut-off were invited to apply, even if there were 100 more people with 481, all were selected to apply. If I declined due to some reason, how will it help someone who has a lower score get an ITA?. Even if there are 500 people with 481 and 10-20 of them decline, in no sane way it will help anyone with a lower score get the ITA, unless CIC decides that the cut-off has to be lowered.