+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

decline ITA question!!!

docshock79

Sep 5, 2016
Hi everyone,
I needed some advice.
My score is 456. I received an ITA on Jan 25, 2017. Now due to some personal financial reasons, I would like some more time to get my documents ready to submit my application. Is it advisable that I decline my ITA today and wait for the next draw? Is it safe to do that with my score?
Secondly, could anyone please tell me how long the Police clearance from FBI USA is valid?
Your replies would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

msudershan2

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Bangalore
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No Document Request Came
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
27-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
06-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
25-09-2017
I think you could apply without FBI PCC and showing them the processing documents or document to proof that you have applied for US PCC. I won't take a risk on this! They understand that US PCC takes time and it surely does. Just explain in Letter of Explanation

docshock79

Sep 5, 2016
Thanks for your reply. I do have the FBI PCC with me already.
I have just 20 days left to apply but cant due to some financial reasons actually....

msudershan2

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Bangalore
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No Document Request Came
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
27-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
06-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
25-09-2017
ohhh Sorry! Didnt read it properly was so used to answering questions on Rejection of ITA due non-availability of FBI PCC

nomzie

Star Member
Dec 31, 2015
docshock79 said:
Hi everyone,
I needed some advice.
My score is 456. I received an ITA on Jan 25, 2017. Now due to some personal financial reasons, I would like some more time to get my documents ready to submit my application. Is it advisable that I decline my ITA today and wait for the next draw? Is it safe to do that with my score?
Secondly, could anyone please tell me how long the Police clearance from FBI USA is valid?
Thanks
No one can say for sure but 456 is definitely a strong score in view of recent draws. Since you do not have required finds at the moment, there is no point pondering over what would happen in coming draws. You simply cannot submit e-Apr. I would suggest you to decline ITA and arrange funds.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Your score is in the comfortable zone to decline. However, nobody can predict the trend. It can be difficult to arrange maintenance funds and pay CIC fees.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docshock79 said:
Hi everyone,
I needed some advice.
Thanks
If the issues are financial, and you don't foresee the remedy, you will have to decline. If it is application fee that you can not arrange, you can't apply, OR if it is the Proof of funds that you can not arrange you will be rejected ultimately.

I know your situation, sometimes you just need few people to stand with you while you take a big decision. My advice is decline the invitation, and be back in pool. CIC is not predictable, however based on trends you MAY get ITA. I would say you are actually out of choices with financial issues. Decline and wait for good.. Good luck !

cavemen

Star Member
Feb 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docshock79 said:
Hi everyone,
I needed some advice.
Thanks
By personal financial reasons do you mean that you are not able to have enough funds for POF ?
The reason why I am asking is a lot of people think that they need to have these funds for six months