+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

decline ITA and create a new EE

successfinal

Jul 14, 2017
my foreign employer for some reason couldnot provide me employment reference letter. Therefore, i am thinking of declining the ITA and recreate a new EE profile and apply under CEC instead of FSW. My concern is would i be accused of misrepresentation when i say "no" to foreign work experience on the second EE profile ? Would CIC track me downs and deem i am not honest about my employment ?
Thank you,

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my foreign employer for some reason couldnot provide me employment reference letter. Therefore, i am thinking of declining the ITA and recreate a new EE profile and apply under CEC instead of FSW. My concern is would i be accused of misrepresentation when i say "no" to foreign work experience on the second EE profile ? Would CIC track me downs and deem i am not honest about my employment ?
Thank you,
No issues. This is not misrepresentation, as you will still have to mention this work in the Personal history. The difference would be that you don't have to supply the experience letters from the employers when you move your work experience in the personal history. If you are worried, you can always put a line in the letter of explanation, that it was difficult for you to secure experience letters from the former employers, so you have planned not to claim experience for that.

G Luck

successfinal

Jul 14, 2017
should i apply for new lmia and wait until then to apply for PR since my LMIA is going to expire on september 21 2017 and i am about to obtain 471
crs score at the end of august ?
Thank you