+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Declaring Step Mom & Brother on Additional Family info form

Vancity234

Dec 7, 2019
Hi everyone

Looking for some help here. My mother passed away when I was young and my father remarried. Right now I have my father, step mom, step brother and brother in my family.
My old consultant never declared step mom or step brother information when he applied for my study visa 3-4 years ago.
Now I am applying through Provincial Nominee program and need to fill additional family info form.
My father applied for Visitor Visa through my sponsorship (i am in Canada so do my step-brother and brother) and the application form had my step mother's name under his spouse info.

My Ques: Do I need to mention my step mother's info on my additional family info form? What if they say why I didn't mentioned it earlier?
Do I have to declare my Step brother's info as well?
and How will I fill that info on the form?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi everyone

Looking for some help here. My mother passed away when I was young and my father remarried. Right now I have my father, step mom, step brother and brother in my family.
My old consultant never declared step mom or step brother information when he applied for my study visa 3-4 years ago.
Now I am applying through Provincial Nominee program and need to fill additional family info form.
My father applied for Visitor Visa through my sponsorship (i am in Canada so do my step-brother and brother) and the application form had my step mother's name under his spouse info.

My Ques: Do I need to mention my step mother's info on my additional family info form? What if they say why I didn't mentioned it earlier?
Do I have to declare my Step brother's info as well?
and How will I fill that info on the form?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
You don't need to declare your step-mother' IRCC only asks for information on your actual parents. However, you do need to declare your step-brother. The form clearly states this.