Waived
Passport Req..
6-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
decision made: 1-3-13 Visa Date: 27-02-13 Passport Received: 5-3-13
LANDED..........
Hopefully June 2013
mariasumrin said:
canada have different approaches. they fixed quota for every country like Philippine have 30% quota but like pakistan less than 2%. but application may have 10 times more from pakistan. So they have more free hand to reject pakistani applicants. they need little excuse to reject pakistani national than Philipinne. fittest will survive. if you feel competent than you must apply even if quota is one visa.
would you please share with us the resource of your information.
This is very important information for everyone. How could we know the quota of other countries?

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
Thanks for sharing the link , it has cleared my doubt as well if the FSW quota for visa offices includes dependents as well.

Everybody had there different views but the specific quota doesn't includes the FSW dependents.

mariasumrin said:
please consult http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/research-stats/facts2010.pdf

mhmlhr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
mariasumrin said:
dear friend,
sorry to hear about your case. i had faced same situation on 31 jan, 2012. i am thankful to canadian immigration who gave me false hope and keep me alive for more than two years. i completed my phd during this time and got danish green card visa as well. so do not worry, keep hope alive and apply other countries like denmark or australlia. actually, they are gathering money to run their expenses (embassies). they gave only 4700 visas for pakistan last year. no of consultants are more than this. so think how many people are employed indirectly by canadian government in our country. we paid thousands for ielts and trainings. you may noticed, hundreds of people appear in ielt. they are dragging money from pakistan and in return they give only few visas. i am again thankful to canada government who is saving lives of young educated people by giving false hope.
dear mariasumrin,i would like to ask that on wat basis they refused ur case and what is ur NOC.and did u r receive any rejection letter and what about ur fees and document. iam afraid bcoz i send all my originals.reply soon .thanks

mariasumrin

Feb 8, 2011
on 31 jan, my ecase turned into decision made. till i did not receive any letter so can not say reason of rejection. i applied as college teacher. thanks ALLAH i sent email to return back my original documents which i received 2, 3 months before. i hope, you will get them back soon after paying 1350 rupees. i paid 1400 dollar and they can not pay few dollars to tcs.

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody who has INDIAN's mobile number please call him. His status shows VISA ISSUED: REJECTION.

D

drsamitgrover

sm001 said:
Anybody who has INDIAN's mobile number please call him. His status shows VISA ISSUED: REJECTION.
He has still not got any official document of "Rejection". It is his interpretation, as his eCas status changed from "In process" to "Decision made" without any request for medicals. I spoke to him earlier and told him to wait and keep hope till he gets some hard copy which clearly states that his case has been rejected. This is because there have been cases where people have received medical call even 4 months after getting "Decision made" status on eCas.

Evgeny

Sep 28, 2011
vraj31 said:
@ EVGENY

In my case received letter from NDVO for refusal
point calculation as per letter

EDUCATION : 20
IELTS : 6
EXP : 21
ADEPTABLILITY : 9 [ MY WIFE IS M.SC WITH FIRST CLASS & B.ED WITH DIST AND MY WIFE'S SISTER & BROTHER ARE STAY AT CANADA ] LAST 5 YEAR I SENT ALL DOCUMENT OF EDUCATION OF MY WIFE WITH NOTARY [ B.SC DEGREE CERTIFICATE + M.SC PROVISIONAL DEGREE CERTIFICATE + B.ED MARK SHEET ] AND ALSO SEND PROOF OF RELATIVE [ PASSPORT / MARR CERTI / PR CARD / OF MY WIFE'S SISTER AND PASSPORT / PR CARD OF MY WIFE'S BROTHER ]
SO 10 POINT AS PER MY CALCULATION BUT IN LETTER ONLY 9 POINT..

PLS GIVE ME REPLY NOW FURTHER STEP FOR PROVE VISA OFFICER FOR MY ADEPTIBILITY POINTS...

regards,
vraj31
Vraj,
My opinion is that the officer was wrong on your case. But, as I understand, We can not prove anything after eligibility review finished. The only thing we can do is to apply again new application with additional docs and explanation letter. So, we just admit NER after all and prepare to new CIC challenges:)
Best regards!

dave_lewis

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
OHMYGOD said:
Buddy

what bad news ,I am Process with :eek: :eek:

"reviewed your file and started processing on ** date"

all is in right track and my points are 71 and my consultant is very well reputed and safe

thanks for your concern

May we know who is your consultant??

my file is in process from 2010 and i am afraid of rejection since i am in the same 0111 controller .....if they are rejecting people for 1 point less then i am not expecting anything since i am on the 67 point and my wife one document is missing because of the school in india in no more and she doesn't have the original ...i guess they will not give 5 point even if she has a masters now...moreover my company is closed down here and i am doing something else.... :( fedup of see all this happening to people...its sad to know things like this happen to so many of us...

prayers will help i guess

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
reviewed and started processing in jan 2012
Med's Request
soon by grace of waheguru
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Dave No matter who the consultant is
in the end what counts are the documents you have attached
If the school does not exist any more you must be having your education records for CBSE board they should be enough

You still have time go to CBSE office in preet Vihar Delhi and get a True copy out

TAPTATANU

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dlhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Nov-2011
Doc's Request.
send with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
04-Nov-2010
File Transfer...
03-Mar-2012
Med's Request
24-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2012
LANDED..........
07-Sep-2012
staralihaider said:
Applicant:Country boy

Full documents:01-11-09

NOC:0111

2nd AOR:02-12-09

Verification:31-03-11

In Process with RBVO 07-03-11

Hi,
Kindly confirm whether any verification done in your case and if done at what stage verification was done.What are the possible questions they normally ask the employer.Will they call up all past employers for verification.

dave_lewis

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
good question i would like to know do they... check the past employer and what if the employer is not more then will the just rejection the application saying we lied???

SunnyDXB

Nov 24, 2009
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Dave,

The VO is not calling each applicant employer to verify if they have worked for the company.

They check randomly for few cases.

If the school is closed then get the mark sheet from your respective state board. They have all the records. You can still get those documents and send it to your VO.

Have faith in God and definitely you will get a positive reply from VO. :)

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SunnyDXB said:
Hi Dave,

The VO is not calling each applicant employer to verify if they have worked for the company.

They check randomly for few cases.

If the school is closed then get the mark sheet from your respective state board. They have all the records. You can still get those documents and send it to your VO.

Have faith in God and definitely you will get a positive reply from VO. :)
hi
to all