15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Dear Indian,
It is a really bad news.....did you get any hard copy of that rejection.

My e-case status was AR and DM from last November but now it is only AR. May be your e-case status is a system error.

mhmlhr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
hi all decision made fellowers.i would like to ask that did you find any dissappearence of address in you cases.plz reply than i would be able to predict any thing. specially INDIAN do you have any adaptibilty points.and the worse game of address disappearence game in your cases. plz replly i am waiting.thanks in advance

muscattocanada

Star Member
May 14, 2011
muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Mar 2010
AOR Received.
APR 2010... 2nd AOR Aug 2010
File Transfer...
july 2010
Med's Request
15th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th may 2012
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
Dec 18th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
feb 23rd 2013
@mhmlhr ...
plz put ure time line on the side ....
when was ure Ecase changed from RVBO to In Process...?
when ure Ecase was changed to In Process was there any line added inside?

mhmlhr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
muscattocanada said:
@ mhmlhr ...
plz put ure time line on the side ....
when was ure Ecase changed from RVBO to In Process...?
when ure Ecase was changed to In Process was there any line added insidequote]dear i v inprocess since march 2011 and believe me there is no change in RVBO details and inprocess details.there is no a single change till now.wats up :(

muscattocanada

Star Member
May 14, 2011
muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Mar 2010
AOR Received.
APR 2010... 2nd AOR Aug 2010
File Transfer...
july 2010
Med's Request
15th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th may 2012
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
Dec 18th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
feb 23rd 2013
was any line added like

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on XXXXXXX.

when it was changed to In Process in March...?

mhmlhr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
muscattocanada said:
was any line added like

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on XXXXXXX.

when it was changed to In Process in March...?
no dear there isnt and additional line and i am telling everyone on this forum that my address never disappeared bcoz i checked this daily since last quarter according to some forum member that work on our file will start when address disappeared,so plz someone share that if he or she v the same NOC and stituation like my case i ll be grateful.

Evgeny

Sep 28, 2011
staralihaider said:
Applicant:Country boy

Full documents:01-11-09

NOC:0111

2nd AOR:02-12-09

Verification:31-03-11

In Process with RBVO 07-03-11

In Process with Date 18-01-12

Decision Made: 24-01-12

Refusal letter: 30-01-12

Hi Friends,
I have been busy and could not check post on this forum during past one week or so. As I was excited while reading that lot of Finance guys are getting updates/MR, I thought that I should check my case status as well. A line has been added saying that they have started processing on 18-01-2012. Last line mention that decision has been made.
This is very confusing, Should I expect MR request soon or something elso?
Experienced members are requested to comment plz.
Regards,

We received your application for permanent residence on July 24, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 18, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on September 22, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 18, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Hi,
I would like to share with you all that today I have received a letter from cic regarding my case. They have rejected my case as total points score was 66. They have made a mistake in awarding points clearly.
For adaptability (partner's education) points, they have given me 3 points instead of 4. For graducation, it must be 4 points i think. I am going to send them a reply with cic documents clearly saying that for 14 years/graduate degree, 4 points will be awarded.
If anyone in the past had faced such experience, please share your views.
Any valueable comments will help me a lot.
Thanks,

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.27495.html
Hi, buddy!
It seems I have the same situation. My application was rejected because the officer awarded 65 points only. The point is education level. I showed 19 years continuous full-time education (School (11 years)+ University (5 years) +PhD course (3 years). My PhD degree was not assessed due to unsufficient documentation. Although I sent them translated notarized copies of the state issued diplomas. Their demand for getting 25 points is "Master‘s or PhD AND at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study". So I got email from the officer where he stated that. Now I am waiting for letter with official refusal and my docs. You said you are going to send them a reply. Why? Will It change anything? As I understand CIC consider new applications only. And they do not change decisions.
Best regards!!!

vraj31

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13TH ARPIL 2010
Doc's Request.
16TH JULY 2010
AOR Received.
6TH AUG 2010
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
20 JULY 2010
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
22nd Nov 2012
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
6th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
4th May 2013
Evgeny said:
Hi, buddy!
It seems I have the same situation. My application was rejected because the officer awarded 65 points only. The point is education level. I showed 19 years continuous full-time education (School (11 years)+ University (5 years) +PhD course (3 years). My PhD degree was not assessed due to unsufficient documentation. Although I sent them translated notarized copies of the state issued diplomas. Their demand for getting 25 points is "Master‘s or PhD AND at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study". So I got email from the officer where he stated that. Now I am waiting for letter with official refusal and my docs. You said you are going to send them a reply. Why? Will It change anything? As I understand CIC consider new applications only. And they do not change decisions.
Best regards!!!

@EVGENY

In my case received letter from NDVO for refusal
point calculation as per letter

EDUCATION : 20
IELTS : 6
EXP : 21
ADEPTABLILITY : 9 [ MY WIFE IS M.SC WITH FIRST CLASS & B.ED WITH DIST AND MY WIFE'S SISTER & BROTHER ARE STAY AT CANADA ] LAST 5 YEAR I SENT ALL DOCUMENT OF EDUCATION OF MY WIFE WITH NOTARY [ B.SC DEGREE CERTIFICATE + M.SC PROVISIONAL DEGREE CERTIFICATE + B.ED MARK SHEET ] AND ALSO SEND PROOF OF RELATIVE [ PASSPORT / MARR CERTI / PR CARD / OF MY WIFE'S SISTER AND PASSPORT / PR CARD OF MY WIFE'S BROTHER ]
SO 10 POINT AS PER MY CALCULATION BUT IN LETTER ONLY 9 POINT..

PLS GIVE ME REPLY NOW FURTHER STEP FOR PROVE VISA OFFICER FOR MY ADEPTIBILITY POINTS...

regards,
vraj31

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where is INDIAN? Long time....

mhmlhr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
INDIAN where r u? we really want to know wats up in ur case.because i also have decision made since 2 days and much worried.come back and join us.tell us about ur medicals receive or Godforbid ,rejection.thanks

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhmlhr said:
INDIAN where r u? we really want to know wats up in ur case.because i also have decision made since 2 days and much worried.come back and join us.tell us about ur medicals receive or Godforbid ,rejection.thanks
What are your timelines and 2nd AOR date?

mhmlhr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
dear sm001, i am 2009 oct applicant v NOC 4131,2nd AOR is april 2010.IP since march 2010.no additional line of start process at any specific date.my address never disappeared ,now from 7th feb 2012 it shows decision made,as inner detail that a decision has been made on ur file and office will contact u in this concern.wats up plz reply

mariasumrin

Feb 8, 2011
dear friend,
sorry to hear about your case. i had faced same situation on 31 jan, 2012. i am thankful to canadian immigration who gave me false hope and keep me alive for more than two years. i completed my phd during this time and got danish green card visa as well. so do not worry, keep hope alive and apply other countries like denmark or australlia. actually, they are gathering money to run their expenses (embassies). they gave only 4700 visas for pakistan last year. no of consultants are more than this. so think how many people are employed indirectly by canadian government in our country. we paid thousands for ielts and trainings. you may noticed, hundreds of people appear in ielt. they are dragging money from pakistan and in return they give only few visas. i am again thankful to canada government who is saving lives of young educated people by giving false hope.

Evgeny

Sep 28, 2011
mariasumrin said:
dear friend,
sorry to hear about your case. i had faced same situation on 31 jan, 2012. i am thankful to canadian immigration who gave me false hope and keep me alive for more than two years. i completed my phd during this time and got danish green card visa as well. so do not worry, keep hope alive and apply other countries like denmark or australlia. actually, they are gathering money to run their expenses (embassies). they gave only 4700 visas for pakistan last year. no of consultants are more than this. so think how many people are employed indirectly by canadian government in our country. we paid thousands for ielts and trainings. you may noticed, hundreds of people appear in ielt. they are dragging money from pakistan and in return they give only few visas. i am again thankful to canada government who is saving lives of young educated people by giving false hope.
Hi!
I see You got Danish green card. I am going to apply for this visa too. Two question. 1. How long were you waiting for the visa stamped in your passport? 2. Do you mean that Canada dovernment has invisible limits (caps) for countries? I mean If I miss the cap They will refuse my application anyway. Right?
Regards!

mariasumrin

Feb 8, 2011
dear friend,
danish government is fair for everyone. they are more concerned about your education. i made a series of mistakes like they asked about some documents within 40 days, i did not send them because my consultant did not inform me. after six month embassy called me and remind me personally. i sent them. they told me that they had closed my case because they thought i was not interested anymore. when they received my documents again, they gave me visa within month. now a days, they process application within four to five months. go to there website and download forms, pay fees and apply without involving in consultant. canada have different approaches. they fixed quota for every country like Philippine have 30% quota but like pakistan less than 2%. but application may have 10 times more from pakistan. So they have more free hand to reject pakistani applicants. they need little excuse to reject pakistani national than Philipinne. fittest will survive. if you feel competent than you must apply even if quota is one visa.