Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Anyone having CHC LOndon email inquiry email????

Actually i want to send them email myself... before i was communicating with my Consultant now i want to send enquiry by myself!!!!!.. And what we need to mention in the email our file number and question regarding that......!!!?? Please help.. my Online status changed from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE.... inside the statements are same as before.. experts are saying mostly its a computer glitch......!!!

kunjal007

Apr 17, 2012
hi my ecas showing this:-

We received your application for permanent residence on November 16, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

is there anyway i can get the result directly instead of my agent.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nadeem_jee said:
Anyone having CHC LOndon email inquiry email????

Actually i want to send them email myself... before i was communicating with my Consultant now i want to send enquiry by myself!!!!!.. And what we need to mention in the email our file number and question regarding that......!!!?? Please help.. my Online status changed from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE.... inside the statements are same as before.. experts are saying mostly its a computer glitch......!!!
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kunjal007 said:
hi my ecas showing this:-

We received your application for permanent residence on November 16, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

is there anyway i can get the result directly instead of my agent.
IT IS BEFORE MEDICIAL IF YES THEN IT IS REJECTION
INDIAN

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thanks eemmoo,
are u sure about it?? is it also available on CAND IMMI Site???

eemmoo1 said:
london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
HI INDIAN,

I want to ask you one thing are u Canadian National????? Please try to go to different threads for looking at the experience of the people and then give ur point of view my brother because its quite sensitive issue decision made before medical.... and what i experience in the last 3-5 days after my e-status change from In-Process 2 Decision Made...... what i end up upto.. no one can say strongly either its rejection or its medical request because its 50/50 because so many people they are saying we been through same situation but so many says rejecton and what i get from them that if u get ur status change from RBVO to DECSION MAde that is more dangerous then In-Process and even if after short while of In-Process it turn to Decision made that is mostly rejection but if it stays long on In-Process then its a positive sign because CHC start In-Pocess when they feel everything is ok with papers.... DO u also do this exercise INDIAN?? or u just read one side of the issue and just declaring people here that they are rejected.. please be Neutral as people have there sentiments attached with this and they are waiting since ages thanks..

Regards!!!

(INDIAN) said:
IT IS BEFORE MEDICIAL IF YES THEN IT IS REJECTION
INDIAN

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@nadeem jee

buddy, indian is an indian national first of all, recently he got rejected unfortunately.

2) it wud be a bit early to say that ur case wud be rejected BUT keeping facts in minds, its rare these days ppl with decision
made got positive decision.

if u have any queries, plz feel free to communicative.

any ways, I wish u gud luck.

Nadeem_jee said:
HI INDIAN,

I want to ask you one thing are u Canadian National????? Please try to go to different threads for looking at the experience of the people and then give ur point of view my brother because its quite sensitive issue decision made before medical.... and what i experience in the last 3-5 days after my e-status change from In-Process 2 Decision Made...... what i end up upto.. no one can say strongly either its rejection or its medical request because its 50/50 because so many people they are saying we been through same situation but so many says rejecton and what i get from them that if u get ur status change from RBVO to DECSION MAde that is more dangerous then In-Process and even if after short while of In-Process it turn to Decision made that is mostly rejection but if it stays long on In-Process then its a positive sign because CHC start In-Pocess when they feel everything is ok with papers.... DO u also do this exercise INDIAN?? or u just read one side of the issue and just declaring people here that they are rejected.. please be Neutral as people have there sentiments attached with this and they are waiting since ages thanks..

Regards!!!

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nadeem_jee said:
HI INDIAN,

Regards!!!
Dear my status is also change from inprocess to decision made and reveived rejection letter.my status has same wording as ur e-status shows.i pray that in ur case it might not be rejection.god bess u.i recevied rejection in jan 2012.three months before
Indian