+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECISION MADE

alain2020

Nov 25, 2020
Hello,
In hopes someone can clarify to me some questions I have
A few days ago, status changed from "in progress" to Decision made" then the next day I received Pre arrival letter. Here is my timeline and questions will follow:
timeline:
AOR 1 JANUARY 25TH/2019
sponsor approval march 26th/2019
file was on hold because canadian embassy in cuba closed so it only got transfered in august 2019 to mexico.
august 18th biometrics requested
august 26th biometrics completed
november 20th AOR2 FROMVO MEXICO
january20th/2020medical request and addiotnal documents(updated police checks )
documents sent in and medical completed feb12/20,
medical passed feb 13th/20
covid hit in march 2020 no news from file until last week.
nov 21/2020 additional information reqyested by email: evidence of trips from jan 2019
nov 23rd/ evidence sent/ later that pm received confirmation email evidence added to file
nov 24th 2020 account updated DECISION MADE but not on my online account, that still says in process
nov 24th 2020 late pm received email pre arrival letter and on my online account background changed to: we are processing your background check.

together since 2016, married 2017, application sent 2019. outland spousal sponsorship , VO mexico
questions:
1. are they processsing my background check AFTER decision made?
2. no interview was requested only evidence of trips, yet decision made appeared. is that a bad sign?
3. will i get a letter about the decision? because there is no detail in decision made.
4. if application was approved when should i expect ppr after decision made? or do they have to do background check.

Thank you for your help in clarifying all of this. so much has happened in past few days after such a long wait without any file progress because of covid. its been hard to understand what has been happening and no interview required. i heard almost everyone goes through interview in cuba. . i only know of 2 people that were aproved without interview.. and now me no interview eaiting for answer
any help in understand and feedback on this would be very grateful

Reactions: Lynsita

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Relax dude, you got it. Just wait patiently for PPR.
Dont compare to other people. Right now in Covid times they are expediting some applications, so its quite realistic they have forgone your interview after ADR and went straight to DM. Congrats.

alain2020

Nov 25, 2020
Dont compare to other people. Right now in Covid times they are expediting some applications, so its quite realistic they have forgone your interview after ADR and went straight to DM. Congrats.
thank you so much!!!! it went so fast i was worried. thank you for your inout!

• Love
Reactions: Phalos

alain2020

Nov 25, 2020
you were right we just got PPR today!
thank you so much for your input!! we are beyond thrilled

Reactions: armoured