+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made

Untraceable93

Oct 27, 2019
Hi everyone,

I wanted to know when you would think I will receive my PPR. My status changed from 'in progress' to decision made 4 days ago. Below is my timeline.

We received your application for permanent residence on December 31, 2018.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 20, 2019.
We started processing your application on August 20, 2019.
We sent you medical instructions on March 6, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.

Thanks in advance

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hi everyone,

I wanted to know when you would think I will receive my PPR. My status changed from 'in progress' to decision made 4 days ago. Below is my timeline.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 20, 2019.
We sent you medical instructions on March 6, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Thanks in advance
Hi,
Prima facie, it looks like your application is on track. As you said status shows " Decision is made", hope you hear from them soon, as in most of the cases they dispatch mails in batches and may be your luck is in next batch.
Keep checking your spam folder on regular basis as many a times the email directly goes into spam folder.
Good luck, keep patience

smanik

Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance
Did you get your PPR?

smanik

Apr 29, 2019
Hi there , Mine status changed to DM on nov 6th and I haven’t receive any email yet very nerve wrecking, any one of you had interview ? Because my interview was on October
I didn't get any mail regarding interview. My representative sent webform to IRCC to check status.

Your timeline please.