+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made

princeadil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
How we can find that out file is transferred to local visa office or not?
How we can find the location of file.
In my GCMS it says
Primary office - centralized intake office
Secondary office - cpc- ottawa

I'm pnp October 2017 applicant
Passed medical in april 2018
Go to PAPER FILE heading on 2nd page.

Office: XXX
#: EP002XXXXX

princeadil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
It says
Office - centralized intake office
Location - Ready for PS
What's that mean ??
It means, it is ready to go to PS (Pre-Screeing/Public Safety). There are a series of steps after that. Since when it is Ready for PS? You should be able to see details in the end pages of your GCMS notes.

Maddy2727

Oct 17, 2018
It means, it is ready to go to PS (Pre-Screeing/Public Safety). There are a series of steps after that. Since when it is Ready for PS? You should be able to see details in the end pages of your GCMS notes.
It's hard to understand
I think it's ready for PS since end of April 2017.
Still can't judge the exact location as it mentions centralize intake office.
Centralize intake office means sydney ns or ottawa?

Maddy2727

Oct 17, 2018
Centralized Intake Office means Sydney NS
It says on gcms note
Primary office - centralize intake office
Secondary office - Cpc Ottawa
Means my file is at sydney or ottawa?
Which office issues ppr
Sydney ns or ottawa?
Sorry friends but I'm just trying to find out the location of my file ane I can't understand gcms notes properly.

princeadil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
It says on gcms note
Primary office - centralize intake office
Secondary office - Cpc Ottawa
Means my file is at sydney or ottawa?
Which office issues ppr
Sydney ns or ottawa?
Sorry friends but I'm just trying to find out the location of my file ane I can't understand gcms notes properly.
Your file is in CIO Sydney. It'll only go to Ottawa once it's finalized for PPR.

Gurkamal21

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hello everyone. I just got my landing appointment.it is on 9 jan at vancouvrr local visa office.i have a question i just put my husband file with me but he just got inside landing appointment but my husband is in india right now.my representative email LVO about the situation they reply back that first i have to do landind then overseas office will process the request for submission from the depends what that means? If anyone cn help me about this.

ellaaaabella

Dec 5, 2018
Hello everyone. I just got my landing appointment.it is on 9 jan at vancouvrr local visa office.i have a question i just put my husband file with me but he just got inside landing appointment but my husband is in india right now.my representative email LVO about the situation they reply back that first i have to do landind then overseas office will process the request for submission from the depends what that means? If anyone cn help me about this.
Hi. I have landing appointment in Vancouver on Jan 9 too. My husband is in Japan right now. My representative told me the same thing. I need to do the landing interview first then IRCC will contact visa office to issue PPR for my hubby!

Reactions: Gurkamal21

Gurkamal21

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hi. I have landing appointment in Vancouver on Jan 9 too. My husband is in Japan right now. My representative told me the same thing. I need to do the landing interview first then IRCC will contact visa office to issue PPR for my hubby!
Ok thank u so much. I was so worried about that so that means its normal.