+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
I m suffering from worse problems. I got married in2015.i came Canada in 2016,October my inlaws harsh me when I was in India my husband never came India to meet. But I Aftr a while I came Canada I was thinking may be in Canada they were good with me Nd husband love me. But Aftr coming they pretend me like I am servent I did evry thing cooking cleaning Washroom. Cleaning. May be I was thinking I married that's my responsibility but u was wrong they took me for granted I respect them alot Bt day by day they abused me for first language and u was not working one day I took descn I have to do job then I get job in gap warehouse. I was so happy because I was think that may b they get happy because I m working Bt didn't my husband my mother in law abuse me more they told for dowry they told me we sponsor you you have to us money they call my parents nd harsh them now they told me for divrce Nd threat me if I call police they will complain that I am mentally sick nd harsh them nd more over they deport me. They mentality abuse me my husband neglect me he seprte his room I don't knw why they doing all those things with me M sacred because my parents did so much for this marriage they took loan. They did everything. M depressed no one help me because I am alone my inlaws told u can't get anything from. Us nothing on your husband name even I won't anything if I get divorce but my question where I can live my peternal can't financially support me
You should definitely contact community legal services they are free for advises.You can call cops anytime its Canada no one can judge you from others opinion. Be Brave

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Then why they threat me evry day nd pretend me like I m maid
These type of people think they immigrate you to Canada so you are under their control for whole life but its totally wrong.I am leaving a link below from cic do check it.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/abuse.asp

You don’t have to stay in an abusive relationship to keep your status in Canada.
The person who’s abusing you might tell you that

• you’ll be deported or
  • lose your children if you leave.
Get help if someone is threatening you
  • Call 9-1-1 or your local police, in an emergency.
  • Call 1-888-242-2100 to contact the IRCC Client Support Centre for information on your citizenship or immigration status.
  • Call 2-1-1 to find community, social and health services
  • Find more services and information to deal with violence and abuse.
What is abuse or neglect
Abuse:
Behaviours that scare, isolate, or control another person. This may be actions or words. Abuse may be a pattern or a single incident.
Neglect:
Failure to provide care, which could cause serious harm. This may be not providing food, clothing, medical care or shelter, or any other behaviour that could be hurtful.

Reactions: Classic Chucks

LaDavid

Oct 15, 2018
I just got a procedural fairness letter in which they asked me to pay the RPRF fee and honestly am a bit lost....

LaDavid

Oct 15, 2018
What is it about?
Whats there concerns?
They stated that they needed proof of funds as one bank statement didn't have the primary applicants name and no letter was provided to show they had access (letter was in the name of accompanying spouse). They asked for some job letters that we already provided and that we get no points for and they asked us to pay the RPRF. that's it