+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made

Angiebaks

Jan 30, 2016
Hi guys?
Just checked my status and says decision made. Trying to stay positive but not sure what to expect.Does anyone know how long it will take to receive anything from CIC?? I would use some good news right now. December 2015 applicant.

81jim

Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
28-06-2016
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
05-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2017
LANDED..........
25-04-2017
Decision Made tends to be good news. Expect to get an email with the passport request in the next day or three (noting that the Easter Long Weekend might slow things down a little).

Angiebaks

Jan 30, 2016
81jim said:
Decision Made tends to be good news. Expect to get an email with the passport request in the next day or three (noting that the Easter Long Weekend might slow things down a little).
Thank you for the reply. Keeping my fingers crossed.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Angiebaks said:
Thank you for the reply. Keeping my fingers crossed.
If you didn't get a document requests (aside from the usual PCC or correcting a form), have an interview, or receive a procedural fairness letter, it's a positive result.

colet

Jul 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
cpcv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2010
Doc's Request.
10-2014
Med's Request
12-2014 ,06-2016
Interview........
04-06-2017
Passport Req..
03-27-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-17-2017
LANDED..........
04-06-2017
Angiebaks said:
Hi guys?
Just checked my status and says decision made. Trying to stay positive but not sure what to expect.Does anyone know how long it will take to receive anything from CIC?? I would use some good news right now. December 2015 applicant.
as i read so far from this forum if decision was made after documents asked by vo most specially medical request, it is more of a positive ....just wait for your vo to sent you correspondence about their decision...they will surely inform you and sent you letter soon....keep calm just be positive..,, :)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
colet said:
as i read so far from this forum if decision was made after documents asked by vo most specially medical reuest, it is more of a positive ....just wait for your vo to sent you correspondence about their decision...they will surely inform you and sent you letter soon....keep calm just be positive..,, :)
As I stated above, CIC will make it known (via document requests for proving relationship, etc (not IMM5406 updates, or PCC requests, etc)) that they are unsatisfied with an aspect of the application. You will know long before they reject the application that there is problems. They will: send requests for information, interview invitations, procedural fairness letters, or even call the applicant on the telephone; all in efforts to resolve their concerns.

If none of that happened, chances are pretty good that it's a positive result. So the OP should be patient. If the aforementioned didn't happen, be confident it's positive.

Reactions: davidfore

Angiebaks

Jan 30, 2016
profiler said:
As I stated above, CIC will make it known (via document requests for proving relationship, etc (not IMM5406 updates, or PCC requests, etc)) that they are unsatisfied with an aspect of the application. You will know long before they reject the application that there is problems. They will: send requests for information, interview invitations, procedural fairness letters, or even call the applicant on the telephone; all in efforts to resolve their concerns.

If none of that happened, chances are pretty good that it's a positive result. So the OP should be patient. If the aforementioned didn't happen, be confident it's positive.

So I just got an email I believe it's the AIP. But it looks generic besides my name on top. Not sure what to do next. It just says I have been determined eligible for permanent residence under sponsorship. Requires me to pay RPRF and also it says to make sure my passport is valid.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Angiebaks said:
So I just got an email I believe it's the AIP. But it looks generic besides my name on top. Not sure what to do next. It just says I have been determined eligible for permanent residence under sponsorship. Requires me to pay RPRF and also it says to make sure my passport is valid.
That's AIP. They recommend you pay RPRF (all correspondence will recommend paying it, if it hasn't been paid). You don't have to do anything, unless you have not paid the RPRF yet.

Angiebaks

Jan 30, 2016
profiler said:
That's AIP. They recommend you pay RPRF (all correspondence will recommend paying it, if it hasn't been paid). You don't have to do anything, unless you have not paid the RPRF yet.
Thank you for the response.i didn't pay the PRPF so will get on that right away then. I thought when they are requesting for RPFP it's like they send you a letter stating it straight up and how to pay.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Angiebaks said:
Thank you for the response.i didn't pay the PRPF so will get on that right away then. I thought when they are requesting for RPFP it's like they send you a letter stating it straight up and how to pay.
If you have yet to pay it, you risk delaying your case being finalized. You've reached the last few steps to finishing the PR. Then they will demand the RPRF, and your case will sit idle until you pay it. If enough time goes by, they will refuse the PR.

You can pay it online. If you are landing inland, some inland offices do allow you to pay there, from what I have heard. To pay online, visit the pay your fess page again..

Angiebaks

Jan 30, 2016
profiler said:
If you have yet to pay it, you risk delaying your case being finalized. You've reached the last few steps to finishing the PR. Then they will demand the RPRF, and your case will sit idle until you pay it. If enough time goes by, they will refuse the PR.

You can pay it online. If you are landing inland, some inland offices do allow you to pay there, from what I have heard. To pay online, visit the pay your fess page again..

This morning I received another email stating that my application has been completed and I should wait for Edmonton IRCC to contact me for final steps. Does anyone know how roughly long it takes for them to contact me?

Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys?
Hi. my ecase has changed to decision made on June 6 but I have not received any email. based on your experience how long does it take?
Thanks

Rooprai

Jun 11, 2017
I m suffering from worse problems. I got married in2015.i came Canada in 2016,October my inlaws harsh me when I was in India my husband never came India to meet. But I Aftr a while I came Canada I was thinking may be in Canada they were good with me Nd husband love me. But Aftr coming they pretend me like I am servent I did evry thing cooking cleaning Washroom. Cleaning. May be I was thinking I married that's my responsibility but u was wrong they took me for granted I respect them alot Bt day by day they abused me for first language and u was not working one day I took descn I have to do job then I get job in gap warehouse. I was so happy because I was think that may b they get happy because I m working Bt didn't my husband my mother in law abuse me more they told for dowry they told me we sponsor you you have to us money they call my parents nd harsh them now they told me for divrce Nd threat me if I call police they will complain that I am mentally sick nd harsh them nd more over they deport me. They mentality abuse me my husband neglect me he seprte his room I don't knw why they doing all those things with me M sacred because my parents did so much for this marriage they took loan. They did everything. M depressed no one help me because I am alone my inlaws told u can't get anything from. Us nothing on your husband name even I won't anything if I get divorce but my question where I can live my peternal can't financially support me

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
I m suffering from worse problems. I got married in2015.i came Canada in 2016,October my inlaws harsh me when I was in India my husband never came India to meet. But I Aftr a while I came Canada I was thinking may be in Canada they were good with me Nd husband love me. But Aftr coming they pretend me like I am servent I did evry thing cooking cleaning Washroom. Cleaning. May be I was thinking I married that's my responsibility but u was wrong they took me for granted I respect them alot Bt day by day they abused me for first language and u was not working one day I took descn I have to do job then I get job in gap warehouse. I was so happy because I was think that may b they get happy because I m working Bt didn't my husband my mother in law abuse me more they told for dowry they told me we sponsor you you have to us money they call my parents nd harsh them now they told me for divrce Nd threat me if I call police they will complain that I am mentally sick nd harsh them nd more over they deport me. They mentality abuse me my husband neglect me he seprte his room I don't knw why they doing all those things with me M sacred because my parents did so much for this marriage they took loan. They did everything. M depressed no one help me because I am alone my inlaws told u can't get anything from. Us nothing on your husband name even I won't anything if I get divorce but my question where I can live my peternal can't financially support me
You should call the police and discuse everything. They can not say you are mental person the police will investigate about each and everything. Your inlaws making you scared by saying that you have mental problem dont worry they can not prove that as you are normal but they are abuseing you. Go tell the police about your sataution the goverment will support you financailly there are organisations works for womens rigth . they police will help you okay dont worry jast call the police. Best of luck