+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made

Vincycanadian

Mar 27, 2016
Did any one ever got a decision made before passport request ,I have been at it over to years really need my husband with men in Canada .but went to check status say decision made about two weeks now

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
Vincycanadian said:
Did any one ever got a decision made before passport request ,I have been at it over to years really need my husband with men in Canada .but went to check status say decision made about two weeks now
I don't know the answer but is your contact information up to date? what method of contact are you using? email or regular mail? if it's email don't forget to check your junk, you can also send a case spefic enquiry to ask for an update

Vincycanadian

Mar 27, 2016
impatientwife said:
I don't know the answer but is your contact information up to date? what method of contact are you using? email or regular mail? if it's email don't forget to check your junk, you can also send a case spefic enquiry to ask for an update
both lol I put both email and Mail it's how they usually check it

Vincycanadian

Mar 27, 2016
impatientwife said:
sorry yes I even check the junk mail I am sponsoring my husband but lord do this take forever

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
Vincycanadian said:
sorry yes I even check the junk mail I am sponsoring my husband but lord do this take forever
Yeah it does take a while, I frusrated as hell I might end up going to stay with my husband to wait it out,
I would contact them to ask for an update if you don't hear anything by the end of the week. Is he in vincy? Did he have to do an interview? if it was waived I would think that's a good sign and not worry too much