+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made

bashaclick

Sep 10, 2011
Hello,
After i meet the judge and was everything good , i recived update from Ecase show me my Decision Made but show me this message :

A decision has been taken on your application. You should receive correspondence within the next three months.

Any one have same my issue ?

My timeline

- We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April XX , 2013.
- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April XX , 2013.
- We started processing your application on July XX , 2013.
- We sent you a notice on August XX , 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on September XX , 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
- We sent you a notice on August XX , 2015 to appear for an interview with a citizenship judge on August XX , 2015 at 9:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
- A decision has been taken on your application. You should receive correspondence within the next three months.

rmust

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2012
Med's Request
27-March-2012
Med's Done....
31-March-2012
Passport Req..
22-June-12
VISA ISSUED...
27-July-12 (received Aug 2)
LANDED..........
04-Aug-12
Don't worry. Generally when someones ECAS is changed to Decision Made it is good news. I am 99.999% sure your application did not get rejected.

aloksh25

Star Member
Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Decision made is always a good news if there is any issue they will inform you about it via mail or online so down worry when they send file for ceremony it always decision made so cheer up and you can order ATIP to see this as i did the same my decision wa made but CIC customer service couldn't tell me what but when i order my ATIP it said citizenship - granted and for physical file ceremony ready
good luck

Grilka

Nov 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aloksh25 said:
Decision made is always a good news if there is any issue they will inform you about it via mail or online so down worry when they send file for ceremony it always decision made so cheer up and you can order ATIP to see this as i did the same my decision wa made but CIC customer service couldn't tell me what but when i order my ATIP it said citizenship - granted and for physical file ceremony ready
good luck
Hi,

How long did it take for your ATIP to be answered? 30 days or less?

Thanks

arambi

Aug 16, 2014
Decision made after interview with citizenship officer is 99.99% good news.

That is NOT the case after interview with Citizenship judge. It's about 50/50 in this case. Let's not give too much false hope to OP.

Fatsy

Apr 11, 2018
Hi bashaclick

Can you please update on your status. Was it app or rejected. I received d same status