+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made??

ccjk

Nov 30, 2008
Hi!

My husband and I are applying from inside Canada. He is from the States and we sent our application to Vegreville to be processed. We checked our status today and received conflicting messages. On the main screen beside my husbands name it says IN PROCESS. When i click on the link it says:

We received your application for permanent residence on Jxxx

We started processing your application on xxx

We received the requested information on xxx. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

I noticed that we are missing the "received medical information" part of this process. We do have a special situation when it came to this however because we had originally planned to apply from outside canada and had my husbands medical exam results sent to a center inside the USA. We made a note of this in our application and sent them a copy of the exam with our application. Could they deny our application because of this? And why would it say still in process and also say decision has been made....?? Im so confused!

kessa

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
We received the requested information on xxx. Thank you for providing the information.

wow, congrats! the medical is this sentence ok. no need to worry. I got one like that and I called the immigration and they said that's my medical the requested information. It seems you will get you AIP few weeks from now. As of mine instead of decision made it says it was transferred to the local office.

ccjk

Nov 30, 2008
Thank you so much for your post. We called cic this morning and found out that my husband has been approved for his open work permit and they will be sending information on how to get health care. YAY!!!! :)

Jeremy Fogg

Sep 25, 2008
hi ccjk!

Seems you should receive every day from now on. Just checked my E-status and said and letter has been sent out.
Started early June and close to oyour timeline. So chekc it today and hopefully you got a message.

Looki

Sep 16, 2008
Hi

How do you check your status? You need an ID number and from what I can gather, you only get that once they send you your first stage approval, which is about 6months from the time they recieved the application?

Ours arrived in Vegreville July 23rd.

And congrats to you :)

ccjk

Nov 30, 2008
I use my client id to check my status.... before i had the client id i used the number found at the top of the proof of payment receipt that they emailed me after i paid online.

sanpen

Jun 5, 2008
Hi ccjk, which date did u send ur application to Vegrivelle. Pls let me know jus need it for reference. thx

ddunbar

Sep 9, 2008
If you paid at the bank there is a number on the receipt they stamped and gave you. It should start with a letter and followed by 9 numbers. If you enter this in with your name and date of birth you can find out the status of your file. I paid at the bank and it works for me.

Looki

Sep 16, 2008
I found that number and tried... but no luck.

They've had it for a good few months now, so I can't believe that they haven't even started processing yet (July 23rd).

I've tried with my details, with my husbands(applicant)... lower cased the letter.. upper cased the letter... nothing. Is there something I might be doing wrong?

ddunbar

Sep 9, 2008
Is your application inland or outland? My application was sponsorship for outland. I sent it on Oct. 27/8. They rec'd it Oct. 27/8 and a decision was made on Nov. 26/8. Letter is in the mail. I have not rec'd the letter yet. If your application is outland. I would give them a call. If it is inland I think the process takes alot longer.

sage

Jul 13, 2009
ccjk said:
Thank you so much for your post. We called cic this morning and found out that my husband has been approved for his open work permit and they will be sending information on how to get health care. YAY!!!! :)
Hi ,

You are the only person in this forum gave me little hope. Me and my wife has applied for Immigration
under Federal Skilled Worker in February 7th 2008. Both of us lives in Canada and I have been working
in Canada for last 4 years. My job is parmanent.

This morning I have opend my e-status and find the change from inprocess to DECISION MADE .
WITHOUT ANY MEDICAL REQUEST

Here's the timeline:

I have submitted my application by 7th Febaury 2008 under Federal Skilled Worker catagory
2008- APR-16: CHC Buffalo started Processing my application
2008- JUN-xx: CHC Buffalo requested for Finger Print
2008- Nov-xx: CHC Buffalo Transfer my application to New York
2008- Dec-xx: CHC NY ask for additional Paper
2009- JAN-xx: Additional Paper has been submitted
2009- July-13: Decision Made without Medical

I've been living in Canada since July 2001. I was student first than foreign worker. I have been working in Canada for
last 4 years. I have IELTS score and my total point was over 70. My wife also lives here and I have purchased a House
in Canada in 2008.

I believe you had the similer situation like me. Can you please share some experience

Regards
SAGE