+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made without PPR?

UHNSlave

Dec 15, 2012
My eCAS shows decision made, but I did not received the passport request....

Does this mean rejection? :(

Senior

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 30, 2012
Did you get the medical request?

I am in a similar situation, my ECAS says decision made for last few weeks and I haven't got my PPR yet.

After that status I received RPRF and boi data requests. I am not sure if ECAS should be trusted.

I have seen few others with decision made status with no PPR. If you are one of them, and are reading this please let the thread know :)

thanks!

UHNSlave

Dec 15, 2012
Yes, I got MR and eCAS says ''Medical Results Have Been Received'', and just after I got ''Biodata form'' to fill.

It is also true that eCAS has a bit of an erratic behavior.

Last year or 2 years ago an operational bulletin was emitted by CIC describing how counterfoils will no longer be required for visa-exempt countries. Then that would mean no passport request is necessary. However people here who got PR had to go through the PPR so I am not sure what all this means....
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob348a.asp

One of May applicants, Jmm1979, commented on his timeline that he is from a visa-exempt country and he did not fill his PPR date, I wonder if he reads us if he can confirm that he got no PPR and received CoPR/PR?

Veegan

Jan 7, 2013
Hi, I am a may applicant n my e-cas shows decision made from y'day.dont know what to expect now.medicals was received by cic late march. Any idea wat it might be

UHNSlave

Dec 15, 2012
Hi Veegan,
so you did not receive any passport request either? Might be reassuring then if we are several in this situation, as it might reflect a batch update rather than multiple rejections ! ....

Anyone else noticed a switch to Decision Made w/o PPR?

Senior

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 30, 2012
I know PAULPAYA is on the same boat. His status says decision made for over a month now. If he reads this, he might be able to comment on his current status.

Veegan

Jan 7, 2013
UHNSlave said:
Hi Veegan,
so you did not receive any passport request either? Might be reassuring then if we are several in this situation, as it might reflect a batch update rather than multiple rejections ! ....

Anyone else noticed a switch to Decision Made w/o PPR?
hi UHNSlave.. Yeah without Ppr it is showing decision made. Hopefully we all will hear good news soon. Keeping fingers crossed

vinayakg

Jul 3, 2012
UHNSlave said:

Dont worry, I received my PPR after 8 days from the day my status was updated to "Decision made" .

UHNSlave

Dec 15, 2012
vinayakg said:
Dont worry, I received my PPR after 8 days from the day my status was updated to "Decision made" .
Thanks a lot for your input vinayakg!
It is reassuring to read that it can happen this way!

baraasafaa

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
My advice is to order the CAIPS notes and see what is going on with your application

UHNSlave said:

Senior

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 30, 2012
Congrats veegan

Mine says decision made for almost a month now but no PPR yet.