+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made without medical

preet012

Sep 4, 2015
I am August applicant . My file transfer to NDVO in December. I did not get medical exam yet. But suddenly on ECas on both sides it’s showing decision made.
I did not get anything yet after sponsorship approval.
Any ideas what’s the meaning of decision made. Is it interview or application rejection. Worried

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Too fast for the whole process to be complete. Are you sure that you were not approved as eligible to sponsor?

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
Too fast for the whole process to be complete. Are you sure that you were not approved as eligible to sponsor?
Maybe not as I seen someone from September (inland US applicant) got DM yesterday and just waiting for a landing appointment....very fast for inland!

But would seem weird without a medical, unless they have an older medical on file?

Jeemay

Mar 15, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
hi, it’s me Jeevan, Currently I am in Nepal. My wife she lives in Quebec and we applied together for PR almost it’s been 3 years. And 22 of January my wife had an interview with Montreal immigration and same time decision was made. But now it’s been almost 2 months I didn’t get passport request Email from immigration. So I am sad.. I am tired of waiting. Please can you guide me what we can do next action.
( I was in Abu Dhabi when I applied so I submitted all my documents to Canadian immigration, Abu Dhabi and now I came to home country Nepal and we have requested immigration to transfer my file to Canadian immigration New Delhi India )

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
hi, it’s me Jeevan, Currently I am in Nepal. My wife she lives in Quebec and we applied together for PR almost it’s been 3 years. And 22 of January my wife had an interview with Montreal immigration and same time decision was made. But now it’s been almost 2 months I didn’t get passport request Email from immigration. So I am sad.. I am tired of waiting. Please can you guide me what we can do next action.
( I was in Abu Dhabi when I applied so I submitted all my documents to Canadian immigration, Abu Dhabi and now I came to home country Nepal and we have requested immigration to transfer my file to Canadian immigration New Delhi India )
There's not much you can do but wait. you can send an webform inquiry if you wish

Reactions: Jeemay

mike 1977

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I am August applicant . My file transfer to NDVO in December. I did not get medical exam yet. But suddenly on ECas on both sides it’s showing decision made.
I did not get anything yet after sponsorship approval.
Any ideas what’s the meaning of decision made. Is it interview or application rejection. Worried
I don't see how it would be possible to get approval without medical. So I would have to think it is a negative decision.

Jeemay

Mar 15, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank you!! But normally how long we need to wait? It’s been almost 3 months decision made and didn’t get any pp request

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Thank you!! But normally how long we need to wait? It’s been almost 3 months decision made and didn’t get any pp request
I keep wondering too. How long does one have to wait for PPR ? I have same issue according to GCMS and my MP everything are are marked Passed in Dec 27, 2018 with even note from Vo instructing other VO to request PPR after medical which passed in Dec 18, 2018. but here we go still waiting that request to come.