+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

decision made with process date what mean?

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
dear all

decision made without process date what mean?

its mean reject? or something else?

any member face ang get postive reply?

kindly seniors advice

thanks

zakout

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Generally leads to receipt of a rejection letter at a subsequent date, most common cause is mismatch of JD. Sometimes system error in ecas.
Can you share more details.

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
i sent 2 inqury to london office before 2 wEEKS

AND YESTERDAY ANFTER MY STATUS CHANGE TO DECISION MADE

i got the 2 different reply according to 2 inqury which i sent .

- first reply
Thank you for your enquiry.

Please be advised that a letter was sent on 17.05.2012 to the mailing address on file.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

second reply
Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process and is currently being reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum

pls advice
thanks

Noman2410

Apr 26, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 & 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
1-Feb 2010
AOR Received.
18-Feb 2010
File Transfer...
30 Jun 2010
Med's Request
Waiting (In process since 14 Feb 2012)
zakout76 said:
i sent 2 inqury to london office before 2 wEEKS

AND YESTERDAY ANFTER MY STATUS CHANGE TO DECISION MADE

i got the 2 different reply according to 2 inqury which i sent .

- first reply
Thank you for your enquiry.

Please be advised that a letter was sent on 17.05.2012 to the mailing address on file.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

second reply
Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process and is currently being reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum

pls advice
thanks
Dear Zakout76 -

I have faced the situation where my e-Cas status is showing DM but when I sent CSI they replied that "Your documents have been received & placed on your file. No further action is required from your end"

My case was In process since 14 Feb 2012 & status was changed to DM on 8 May 2012, further they have replied me on 22 May 2012 it means no letter has been sent to me.....right????

I have also replied back to LVO for rectifying error on e-Cas since my case is in process.....

I am surprised that why they have sent 2 different replies to you.

Regards
Noman

Noman2410

Apr 26, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 & 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
1-Feb 2010
AOR Received.
18-Feb 2010
File Transfer...
30 Jun 2010
Med's Request
zakout76 said:
i dont know

u status now DM?

there is any update to u case?

pls advice
Yup my status is DM since 8 May 2012 but CSI response doesnt indicate that my case is rejected as normally they reply that "A letter has been sent to you", further they responded like that.

In my case, they havent mentioned that so I assume its a system error as I had asked them to rectify.

Regards

Noman2410

Apr 26, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 & 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
1-Feb 2010
AOR Received.
18-Feb 2010
File Transfer...
30 Jun 2010
Med's Request
zakout76 said:
they reply like this( my case is rejected ) for pople who reject? i didint see that
They dont reply specifically as they just mention that "A letter has been sent to you" & if status shows DM so there are high chances of REJECTION.

Please share when you have initiated both CSI as you have got 2 different replies??

V

vidya

zakout76 said:
We received your application for permanent residence on March 2, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 13, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on April 20, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision

any member face same and after that got medical?

pls advice

thanks
There is no line like we start processing on ---/---/2012. So its a tough call. Wait for the letter.

khan200us

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 November 2014
Doc's Request.
08-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Docs 8.0 band
Med's Request
11 May 2016
Med's Done....
3 June 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
17 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2016
LANDED..........
26 July 2016
Hello

Finally I received the refusal letter saying that my duties do not match as College and Vocational instructor.

I am planning to file an appeal.

I need your advice about a good lawyer with reasonable legal fees and costs.

Can anybody help me? Please provide as much information as you can. The refusal letter is dated 18 May 2012 and I guess I have only 30 days to file an appeal. Right?

Kind Regards
Khan200

V

vidya

Brother, Wait for the letter. I do not want to dis-hearten you. I have read your posts and know that with past refusal too you have not given up your Canadian dream. You will have to really improve your language ability.
If you get refusal letter also try again but before that take good English coaching. By June 30th the new list will be announced and if you are lucky your NOC code could still be there.

GOD Bless you. :)