+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

decision made while medical expired recently

jimran

Aug 15, 2012
I have applied under FSW in 2009 and we have undergone medical examination on 2nd April 2012. Afterwards i got a invitation call for PPR step-1 in September 2012 but i informed to london processing office about new baby arrival. My new baby was born in November 2012 and subsequently i sent all documnets related to new born baby in dec 2012.

After completion of new born baby medical in january 2013, the london office sent me an email regarding PPR step-2 in March 2013 and advised me to sent passports to islamabad office for visa stamping. After two weeks London office email me to reterive passports as our medical is near to expire on 2nd April 2013. London office further instruct that new delhi office will advise me about medical extension. Therefore i Retrieve all passports from islamabad office after 15 march 2013 and waiting for medical extension / re-medical.

After expiry of my medical on 2nd April 2013, the ECAS shows "Decision made" however i haven't receive any information related to medical extension or re-medical. Do you guys have any idea about "decision made" when london office themself turned back from their own initiated PPR step-2 as medical expiry was near on that time? Is it a positive or negative sign? do they allow re-medical or they process without re-medical? any idea about next step? i will be great full

mobe

Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most probably re-medical.

w_aamr

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO-CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Feb-2012
Med's Request
3-May 2012
Med's Done....
15-May-2012
jimran said:
I have applied under FSW in 2009 and we have undergone medical examination on 2nd April 2012. Afterwards i got a invitation call for PPR step-1 in September 2012 but i informed to london processing office about new baby arrival. My new baby was born in November 2012 and subsequently i sent all documnets related to new born baby in dec 2012.

After completion of new born baby medical in january 2013, the london office sent me an email regarding PPR step-2 in March 2013 and advised me to sent passports to islamabad office for visa stamping. After two weeks London office email me to reterive passports as our medical is near to expire on 2nd April 2013. London office further instruct that new delhi office will advise me about medical extension. Therefore i Retrieve all passports from islamabad office after 15 march 2013 and waiting for medical extension / re-medical.

After expiry of my medical on 2nd April 2013, the ECAS shows "Decision made" however i haven't receive any information related to medical extension or re-medical. Do you guys have any idea about "decision made" when london office themself turned back from their own initiated PPR step-2 as medical expiry was near on that time? Is it a positive or negative sign? do they allow re-medical or they process without re-medical? any idea about next step? i will be great full
I think they have already approved your medical extension. If RMO did not approve the extension and you need to undergo another medical examination they will probably not make a decision until they get the new medical results.

IMHO, I think your file is finalized and they will soon request your passports again.