+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECISION MADE waiting for passport

cocozion

Jul 12, 2016
we got a mail from Canada immigration saying Please find attached letter(s) for your application for permanent residence,so we sent all the information that they ask for ( passport AND two picture specification for permanent resident some history.
last week July 7 Canada immigration ( Philippines ) they received it and July 8 they change the status to DECISION MADE

Permanent Residence
July 7 status change to ( Decision Made )

We received ( NAME ) application for permanent residence on April 2015.
We started processing ( NAME ) application on June 2015.
Medical results have been received.

Any clue if its approved ? or what ? and how long do we still have to wait to get back the passport

piccolamela

Jul 13, 2016
As far as I know, if they ask you to send your passport to them, it means your application is approved. Congratz!

squall3510

Jul 27, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here. Check my status today and it says decision made. So worried... I sent my passport last july 3.

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When you received COPR and passport back, that's mean you application will changed from Decision made to Approved.

Not too worried guys, once you received email that you need to send passport and photos, I would say your PR is on the way just about 99%. :p

shmoops

Aug 27, 2016
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
i received ppr last week of July. Up to now my ecas status is still IN PROCESS. Should i be worried about the ecas status? My VO is Manila. How long does it usually take for them to return the passport?

Thank you