+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made to In Process

YELKHOULY

Feb 14, 2022
Hi all, I passed the citizenship exam on Nov 15 2021 and the new tracker was updated to all green except for oath ceremony which is not started. The old GCAS tracker showed decision made shortly after. On the 11th of Feb 2022 I got a ghost update on the new tracker and my old GCAS tracker moved from DM to in process. I called IRCC on the same day after the change and they said decision has been made and I should wait for the oath ceremony. Did any one have a similar experience? I’m not sure what to expect at this stage. Thank you!

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hi all, I passed the citizenship exam on Nov 15 2021 and the new tracker was updated to all green except for oath ceremony which is not started. The old GCAS tracker showed decision made shortly after. On the 11th of Feb 2022 I got a ghost update on the new tracker and my old GCAS tracker moved from DM to in process. I called IRCC on the same day after the change and they said decision has been made and I should wait for the oath ceremony. Did any one have a similar experience? I’m not sure what to expect at this stage. Thank you!
Maybe the BG check will go back to in progress. I know at least one person who got the same sequence of actions, and got oath invitation shortly after, but others got a new BG check. You never know exactly what will happen

Reactions: YELKHOULY

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When did it first change to DM

YELKHOULY

Feb 14, 2022
Maybe the BG check will go back to in progress. I know at least one person who got the same sequence of actions, and got oath invitation shortly after, but others got a new BG check. You never know exactly what will happen
Thank you for the reply! When I called IRCC after the change, I asked them about the background check and they said since I didn’t have to provide fingerprints, my background check was still valid. I hope she was right!!

YELKHOULY

Feb 14, 2022
When did it first change to DM
I am not sure exactly. They don’t post a date on the old tracker, but I passed the exam on the 15th, had a ghost update on the same day, then on Nov 17th another update and everything was changed to green except oath on the new tracker. I guess that was when dm was updated.

khushifairy

Feb 21, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
Passport Req..
26-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
I am not sure exactly. They don’t post a date on the old tracker, but I passed the exam on the 15th, had a ghost update on the same day, then on Nov 17th another update and everything was changed to green except oath on the new tracker. I guess that was when dm was updated.
Did you get any update after that?

Mohamed khalf

Sep 13, 2017
Hi Yelkouly, can you please let me know what happened with you after the Decision made to in process I exactly has the same situation now