+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made to Complete - Pr Card Renewal

laburashed

Mar 14, 2023
Hi all,

My PR renewal application status changed to "Decision made" in late November 2022. I have not yet received the card nor any other mail. I do not know why IRCC always wants to torture people by having lengthy delays. I need to leave the country and see a severely ill family member. They have mentioned four weeks in the online CAS. I also called IRCC, and they do not provide a valid reply. They are saying "just wait"!!! Then, what is that 4-week timeline that you are putting out? It is simply torturing clients by not being transparent and making them wait like forever. Also, what they are saying about Travel Document is nonsense. There is no guarantee that you will get your TD in time, and I may get stranded overseas without the card. Any idea from your end? Thanks for sharing.
I'm in the same status. Did you finally get your PR card? How long was the total time?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
No, because I did not recive any letter from cic about my pr card. Still waiting...
Unbelievable. I have to travel in May, looks like that might not happen.

I have learnt that the only way to travel back to Canada is if you drive back from a border in US in a non commercial vehicle (Eg car. Cant be bus) Apparently they only ask for PR card, and they dont care if that card has expired.

keivan ka

Jan 5, 2019
Yes. I do not recive my pr card y
Till now. It us over 6 months..... I sent a mail to CIC and also completed a web form. But unfortunately do not have any response...

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes. I do not recive my pr card y
Till now. It us over 6 months..... I sent a mail to CIC and also completed a web form. But unfortunately do not have any response...
have you received the PR card now atleast? i have to travel next month, i'm worried this is going to be a big problem.