+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made status changed in cas

Lilyn

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Congrats! Quick question, were you out of status when you applied? I ask because your OWP came after AIP & SA
Hey! Thank you :) No i had a valid work permit. I have linked another application a few months ago to extend my work permit because i did not receive an answer on my pr from them on time. That is why my OWP came after AIP and SA

Lilyn

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
She is an in-land applicant they don't have to redo medical like us outland. It's different and her visa office is different as well we can't compare.
You are correct. I was only told to do my medical once. My application was very smooth. They did not ask for any additional documents, i guess it's because i have been here for 8 years? I was a student and then on the work visa

Lilyn

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
I mean your medical was expire or not? Please let me know
No, my medical was not expired. I did my medical in November and was granted a PR in March, so i don't think medical expires in a matter of 4 months.

Meeyah

Apr 6, 2021
You check your online status it's shows decision made? On ECAS?
Pls what’s ECAS cause mine shows decision made on my sponsorship application and we were sent a letter to pay right of permanent residence fee but pr still shows in process

Meeyah

Apr 6, 2021
I am Inland :) Etobicoke IRCC. Got my CORP today!!!!
Do you think they attend to people fast in Etobicoke I received a mail on March 7 that my file has been sent to Etobicoke in Dundas but I’m yet to hear back from them it’s more than 3 weeks now and have payed for my right of permanent residence

Meeyah

Apr 6, 2021
Pls what’s ECAS cause mine shows decision made on my sponsorship application and we were sent a letter to pay right of permanent residence fee but pr still shows in process
Yes
yes

louand

Mar 16, 2018
I am Inland :) Etobicoke IRCC. Got my CORP today!!!!
Hi Lilyn! Did you land using the Corfirmation portal? If you did, how long after you confirmed you are in Canada did you receive your COPR? Congrats by the way

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Hi, everyone.
I have one question.
I'm applying PR under outland family class, and I'm already in Canada since this January.
I got DM on ECAS today, but I haven't gotten pre-arrival nor CoPR yet.
I'm staying with visitor visa and it'll expire this coming July.
Even after I got DM, should I extend my visa?

Waayoarag

Jul 28, 2021
Hi every one
My application was middle of 2019
Biometric I did Nov 2019
Medical exam Dec 2019
I got Pre Arrival letter on Jun 2021
End of the June My Ecas status change to Decision Made.

So I would like to know what is the next Step on my case? How long it gonna be take to get PPR letter ( Passport Request letter) Please who can give more informarion about that Thank u all.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I got Pre Arrival letter on Jun 2021
End of the June My Ecas status change to Decision Made.

So I would like to know what is the next Step on my case? How long it gonna be take to get PPR letter ( Passport Request letter) Please who can give more informarion about that Thank u all.
Next step is passport request (where you send passport to get visa and copr).

You can read the other dozens and dozens (possibly hundreds) of threads where people ask the same question as you with NO useful responses.

Roughly, "soon."

That could be a few days to several months.

Or look at the trackers and see if you can discern a pattern.

Reactions: DiiDii

Waayoarag

Jul 28, 2021
Next step is passport request (where you send passport to get visa and copr).

You can read the other dozens and dozens (possibly hundreds) of threads where people ask the same question as you with NO useful responses.

Roughly, "soon."

That could be a few days to several months.

Or look at the trackers and see if you can discern a pattern.
Thank you so much for your feedback